Can’t glyph hack/hack any keys

To whom it may concern,

I use IOS version 14.4.1. I am unable to hack any keys. This problem just started a few days ago. Individuals that I play with are able to hack keys even though they have multiples of the same key. Every portal I visit, I am unable to hack any keys either through glyph hacking or a quick hack. Wondering if this is a problem for others?

Tagged:
1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I dont have this problem, did you tried glyph hack and using the "MORE" command to ask for extra keys?

• Always glyph hacking. Yes. I will try the “more” command. Oddly enough, I haven’t had to do that in the past, but I will give it a try. Thanks

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re hacking a portal you already have at least 1 key for, you must do the More command (or use the Request Key quick-hack buttons) to gain more keys for that portal. I’m guessing you were doing More subconsciously or pressing the request key button by accident. I know that in my case I need to remind myself to not due the More command if I don’t need more keys. Just out of muscle memory I do the More command without even thinking.

• @Squat79 I'm curious what happens when you use the MORE/REQUEST KEY command (whether you have a Portal Key for that Portal or not). I'm not able to repro what you're describing, and we haven't made any changes to the Portal Key drop rate.

• Thanks Gents, I will try it again and see what happens. I appreciate the advice!!