Not clear ban for no reason agent girl with the nickname lolchclol

podstebalpodstebal ✭✭
edited March 2021 in General
  • Appeal to Niantic!
  • Our agent had an unknown problem with logging in to the account.
  • Everything happened in the next few days, yesterday a person in the game chat was pinging, today there is profile open.
  • The problem is when entering the game, writes the text: The scanner is disabled and the location is not available.
  • Rebooting the device and reinstalling the game did not solve the problem, please help us figure it out.
  • I attach the proof in the form of screenshots below.

Post edited by podstebal on

Comments

• When you start the game the Niantic logo goes off and the screen goes black

• a1mirra1mirr ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@NianticBrian it's simular to bug https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/13304/2-63-1-black-screen/ which is marked as resolved.

Agent can't log in from several devices (other agents can log in from it). No e-mails with warnings or ban. Looks like some uncommon server problem (@irralph had the same here: https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/130040/#Comment_130040 a month ago). Should we create new bug report?

• srp52srp52
    edited March 2021

We tried to authorized in with the @lolchclol account, but on another exactly the same device (samsung galaxy a31, android 10) the problem remains. At the same time, other accounts are authorized on her phone.

P.S. it's simular to bug https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/13304/2-63-1-black-screen/ which is marked as resolved.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Meanwhile, her sojourner streak is now gone and I'm guessing Niantic won't reinstate it (this happened to me, 306 days into a streak)

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic can't, not won't.

@podstebal I would suggest that this agent open a ticket on the ingress support site.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Back in 2015 I knew an agent who suffered this very same problem! He dropped and never came back.

Looks like the issue was very old...

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

When i had almost the same issue more than year ago,support told me that i am banned just after my request(no notifications before) ,appelation was rejected in a week,and wayfarer page told that i have limitations or smth like this,but agent profile was pingable too.My access was fixed approximately three months later - automatic,without any email notifications.Sojo lost is 754 days.

Try to open wayfarer page with that Agent's profile,is it working or limited. And wishing that Agent good luck,if profile is pingable/visible this is not a ban this is some server or database issue.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

try remove the google account on phone and add it again, will that help ? seems its like a sync issue with the google account when trying to login somehow.. not sure what causes this or what can fix ? but try maybe...

• DeadSolArisDeadSolAris ✭✭
    edited March 2021

They have resolved a bug claimed by topic starter. That was hardware bug caused old 32 bits processor. Niantic officialy claimed it as resolved for list of some 7-8 years old models. But then in january in those topic people started write about similar situation from different devices include modern, about completely other problem that as i understand have nothing common with hardware. And i think the case with lolchlol may be another example for that new account/data base related bug.