[BUG] Resource current hacking streak not working?

The same title.

My account "current hacking streak" it doesn't work. 2 days have passed I still hack the portal as usual as the parameters display 0. It is affecting myBeacon. 398day and is it stopping? Please check it. Thanks.

Tagged:
1 votes

Intended - Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

How often are you hacking? Are you hacking once a day around the same time? Or multiple times throughout the day? Are you hacking, not recharging?

• 3TEN3TEN ✭✭

I am hacking normal and Gly hack. I hacked many times ( hack no recharging) in 1 day but still shows 0 at current hacking streak.

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Sometimes the sojourner counter could stuck and stop counting one, maybe two days, but just keep hacking and the counter will count again, including those days.

But if your current counter is zero, then you've lost your sojourner streak.

Post edited by MatiasM20 on
  • 3TEN3TEN ✭✭

@MatiasM20 The same. Today i checked current streak hacking display 1. IT IS BUG. It seriously affects my medal. (it stopped at 398 day). Any workaround from NIA so I can fix it?

• Thanks for reaching out @TenVD! To investigate this issue, please get in touch with our in-app support and one of our team members will assist you. Thank you!  

• 3TEN3TEN ✭✭

Thanks for your support, but the Support InApp answer it really didn't satisfy me.Obviously it is a bug but you do not admit it and blame the player with poor internet connection.

• Hi, 6-7-21 yesterday was my 6th day hacking streak completing a daily requirement for the Epoch

badge. Hacked portal and the app idle for a minute or so. Didn’t close the app. But still looking for network I assumed. App back up, hacked again. Didn’t get notifications of my daily hacked. But on my progress. It says 6th day. Today should be my 7th day and according to what it says. 1st day. Please help and investigate the issue for me. Thank you!