Sojourner streak

Hello, my name is Argiris and my ingame Agent name is Ethelior in Ingress. I am having an issue with the sojourner streak. I am sure i am hacking twice a day and when i don't have a portal next to me i am doing a drone hack or a recharge. I do have a third-party app to remind me when the time runs out that helps me keep track of the sojourner. In my surprise today i have seen that my NOW stats says that the hacking streak is 9 days from 400+. Can someone help me here?

Mobile stats: Redmi Note 8 Pro, Android 10, App version latest

1 votes

Intended - Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Remote (key) Recharge is no longer counted for Sojourner. Only Drone and in-person Hacking. If you only recharged without any hacking during the 24 hour period, then unfortunately that’s why your streak reset.

Post edited by ArkFang on
  • Oh s***, really? Damn...! Some other agents says that drone hack does count as a normal hack and you are saying it does not... What does really count except the normal hack?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Drone hacks, Drone Glyph Hacks, Quick (normal) Hacks, and Glyph Hacks all count. Recharging (in any form) doesn’t count.

However, the timer is 24 hours from when you LAST HACKED, not any time during a date on a calendar (unless it was at Midnight :D). So if you Hacked at 06:00 am one day, you have until then exactly the next day. So if you never Hacked until 6:01 the next day, sorry but you’re too late.

and sorry, I mis-worded my last post. Fixed it!

• Ok my friend thanks ... I lost my hacking streak by mistake... Damn... At least i have it at 411 days and its platinum.. so it doesnt really matters and i have to do the others now...

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

If you reached 411 days, then you had the onyx sojourner medal, as onyx is 360 days sojourner.

• I said platinum ? Yes i meant onyx.... ! Anyway thanks...

This discussion has been closed.