The Redemption of Saint Valentine’s Day

ThePoioThePoio ✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in SITREPs

EN

The OP began as something small when Destinis, a historic player available for OP and farms, registered a new recruit: Marchio21.

To introduce the game to Marchio we made a trip to San Vito, a smurf base. There, the players proved to have a talent for Ingress and with GWBodies and OneLastWish we organized a small Op, entitled "coprilupini", which from Milan city to NWE area covered Lupenlandia (area south-west of Milan, lair of Lupin84 and lupini). In 24 hours of organization and a trip to Valenza we covered Lupendaldia and giveat the faction a couple of Millions of MU. 

From there, an idea: to cover all Milan area.

There was a problem: I, ThePoio, a player known for having previously led ENL Milano to an EPIC FAIL, proposed it and convincing everyone would have been VERY tiring, luckily we had just covered the lupins. It so happens that one day luck makes me identify a design with which, with 7 slits (two was multiple) and one Ada, Milan, Monza, Pavia and Lodi (with their provinces) were covered. Perfect, I had a draft of the drawing, I also wanted to move, but there was still a long way to go.

It was September 2020 when the draft of the design had been identified but there was a problem outside of ingress: The covid.

Sometime, to promote the field, i spoke about it in the Milan bar’s group but, at the beginning, few paid attention to me. However, an unexpected event came out and, in my opinion, was the key to success: while I was cleaning to make field for some ENL, I ran into the house of a smurf, IraFunesta, who is very active on the game's chat and had decided to bet me by doing a lot "urboar” in comm.

We were in a period in which, in Lombardy, at 22:00 the Curfew was triggered and you had to return to your home, consequently with OneLastWish, GWBodies, Marchio, Destinis, Raynegade23 and Gr33njad3, we had taken the habit of fielding for the CF ( CopriFuoco, Curfew in italian) precisely so that the field could not be shot down until the morning, with Irafunesta commenting in comm every time. But, as they say, "whether you talk about it well or talk about it badly, the important thing is that you talk about it". "Helped" by IraFunesta who had pointed me in comm, practically rehabilitating me with the ENL, and with a design that, from September to December, oscillated between 7 and 12 splits / Ada, contacted LordOfKraken, historical player and NET representative for the comm of Lodi that supported my field

The summits initially planned were Luisago (CO), Casalpusterlengo (LO) with a row on Alessandria. But the problems began, the covid raged in Italy and the government closed and reopened many areas according to the infections, with different limitations depending on the region or municipality to which they belong.

At the time of the creation of the project, due to covid-19, Italy was divided into zones:

• Yellow Zone; you can leave the house with bars and restaurants open

• Orange Zone; you do not leave the municipality or you can only leave for 30 kilometers if the municipality has less than 5000 inhabitants.

• Red Zone; you do not leave the house (unless necessary)

All with a National curfew of 10pm and you cannot change region (unless necessary)

In a couple of days I go to retrieve the keys to Casalpusterlengo, and since I live in a town with less than 5000 inhabitants less than 30km from home I could easily go there.

It goes without saying that Luisago's keys had to be recovered, and before Christmas Lombardy passes from the Orange to the Yellow area. With Marchio and Destinis we go to Luisago to take the keys and make a foray into the Como area to hide it; so it seems that nobody notices anything, we recover the keys and spend the day cleaning the Como area ...

Convinced that we can start some problems:

1) Wrath fatal creates a new perma smurf that crossed, even if only slightly

2) Perma on Cameri; perma ENL between the house of F1087 and Cameri which can only be reached for events.

3) An exaggerated amount of fake and that ruined the game for both factions but they seem to casually help certain RES (I even had a personal one that stabbed me everywhere, AmicoDiPoio, FriendOfPoio in English)

Under the advice of Magio09 we change one of the anchors, the one to the north, passing from Luisago to San Quirico, on the Como’s area, simultaneously solving the problem of IraFunesta's perma, skipping it, and that of F1087 which, by slightly changing the structure of its line, could simply use an Ada the Madonna under the house from the bathroom.

Always with Mark and Destinis we go north (this time I'm driving), they field a little bit on the way back to hide the trip, I don't log in to hide my presence. That day I was contacted by WildTeoo for a lucky exchange on POGo, but I say I am available in Milan while he was in Lodi, he believes it, and even this trip goes virtually unnoticed.

With the rebellion of all ENL factions and also some RES, the fakes calm down , even if they do not disappear.

Theoretically we can leave, we are in January 2021, the OP group was created, however Lombardy for a bureaucratic mistake (thanks President Fontana) was up in the orange zone: you cannot leave the municipality and you postpone everything until you return to yellow.

A first date it’s over in abort because Alessandria is in another region, Piedmont (I forgot about this small but fundamental detail). Then you contact Robyuri, a Piedmontese player friend of RayOfShadow.

Robyuri procures the keys to the Alessandria, turns it The line on and we met on the border between the two regions: between Casei Gerola, Lombardy, and Castelnuovo Scrivia, Piedmont.

However Gsalerno, a player who had to clean Pavia, has sick and the OP is postponed for a week.

Third attempt, the tension in the OP group is skyrocketing, I almost go crazy.

Two days before the OP, new crosses by Tristano 85 appear at Villa Pompeiana and we have to make sure that Sborlotto moves his multi smurf between Cinisello and Lodi: I and Marchio organize ourselves, by changing the draw slightly, that in his area we can pass with a single split.

OneLastWish and GwBodies pre-split a cross-link between Milan and Aqui Terme, Massibull Pre-split a cross-link on the Ticino river's border and go back in the area because some snuff can go there.

It is Sunday 14 February, Valentine's Day, CP 18:00

The structure of the slits / Ada looks like this:

Cappella Mariana Destinis and LADYGREEN

Rho - Cappelletta di via Alessandria F1087

Spinetta M- Madonnina Robyuri

Chiesa sant'èlena Cergnago Mhrini

Collegio Universitario Don Bosco Gsalerno + 13 portals

Lazzaretto LordOfKraken +7 portals

Cimitero di Casalpusterlengo ThePoio

Parco Arale + protective Gjeva

Crocodile Murales dedo1911

San Pio. Raynegade23

Chiesetta San Bernardino Gr33njad3

Parrocchia San Carlo Marchio

chiesa san Rocco - Monza Elecalder

Madonnina San Rocco Elecalder

However, on the day of the OP we are re-crossed by Aqui Terme by TheDimps, mHrini joins the group and goes to Cernago (PV), Robyuri pre-split Aqui Terme and crosses to be on the safe side.

Under the guidance of DoppioM as an operator you get started.

Gsalerno starts with the cleaning in Pavia, very early because his is the long part, after 15/20 minutes LordOfKraken also begins.

During the OP Jakinboaz wakes up, in theory to go to Pavia, but to collect he was still in Sant’Angelo Lodigiano where we did not expect him to be, but we manage to close the south side with the first link as a protective one.

F1087 uses an Ada on his House in front of an astonished Fronknus who had come to break his house and holding something like 6 million MU.

Destinis pulls all the links from the north but the problem is the base: inconvenience in Monza (MB) where Elecalder's mobile phone dies but, with an uncommon skill, he recovers a second Phone

and logs on to that, breaking even the last portal assigned to him.

At that point I pulls the base and completed the fuield; there are 210 seconds to the CP, they pass smoothly guaranteeing the faction 30 million MU and a blanket that has not been seen for some years.

IT

L’OP è iniziata come qualcosa di piccolo quando, Destinis, storico player reperibile per OP e farm, ha fatto iscrivere una nuova recluta: Marchio 21.

Per fa conoscere il gioco a Marchio abbiamo fatto una Gita a San Vito, nota base puffa. Li i giocatori si son dimostrati portati per Ingress e con GW Bodies e One Last Wish abbiamo organizzato una mini Op, intitolata la “coprilupini”, che da Milano città a zona NWE coprivamo Lupenlandia (area a sud-ovest di Milano, tana di Lupin84 e dei lupini). Con 24 ore di organizzazione e una gita a Valenza abbiamo coperto Lupendaldia garantendo alla fazione un paio di Milioni di MU. Da lì, un’idea: coprire tutta l’area di Milano.

Si poneva un problema: a proporre la cosa ero io, ThePoio, player noto per aver precedentemente condotto ENL Milano a un EPIC FAIL e convincere tutti sarebbe stato MOLTO faticoso, fortunatamente avevamo appena coperto i lupini. Caso vuole che la fortuna un giorno mi fa individuare un disegno con cui, con 7 spacchi (due dei quali multipli) e un Ada, si ricopriva Milano, Monza, Pavia e Lodi (con relative provincie). Perfetto, una bozza del disegno la avevo, voglia di muovermi anche, ma la strada da fare era ancora tanta.

Era settembre 2020 quando la bozza del disegno era stata individuata ma sorgeva un problema al di fuori di ingress: Il covid.

Ogni tanto, nel tentativo di spingere il disegno, lanciavo nel gruppo bar il progetto di un disegno che copriva tutta Milano ma, all’inizio, pochi mi davano retta. Tuttavia è uscito un imprevisto che secondo me è stata la chiave del successo: mentre pulivo per far fieldare alcuni ENL sono incappato nella casa di un puffo, Ira Funesta, che è molto attivo sulla chat del gioco e aveva deciso di puntarmi facendo non poca “caciara” in comm. 

Ci trovavamo in un periodo in cui, in Lombardia, alle 22:00 scattava il Coprifuoco e bisognava rientrare nella propria abitazione, di conseguenza con OneLastWish, GWBodies, Marchio, Destinis, RayOfShadow e Gr33njad3, avevamo preso il vizio di fieldare per il CF (CopriFuoco) appunto in maniera che il field non potesse essere abbattuto fino alla mattina, con Irafunesta che commentava in comm tutte le volte. Ma, come si dice, “che se ne parli bene o se ne parli male, l’importante è che se ne parli”. “Aiutato” da Ira che mi aveva puntato in comm, praticamente riabilitandomi con gli ENL, e con un disegno che, da settembre a dicembre, oscillava tra i 7 e i 12 spacchi/Ada, contatto LordOfKraken, player storico e rappresentante NET della comm lodigiana che mi supporta il disegno. 

I vertici previsti inizialmente erano Luisago (CO), Casalpusterlengo (LO) con filotto su Alessandria. Ma cominciavano i problemi, il covid imperversava in Italia e il governo chiudeva e riapriva le aree a seconda dei contagi, con limitazioni diverse a seconda delle regioni o del comune di appartenenza.

All’epoca della creazione del progetto, causa covid-19, l’Italia era divisa a Zone:

• Zona Gialla; si può uscire di casa con bar e ristoranti aperti

• Zona Arancione; non si esce dal comune o si può uscire solo per 30 kilometri se il comune ha meno di 5000 abitanti.

• Zona Rossa; non si esce di casa (salvo necessità)

Tutte con un coprifuoco Nazionale delle 22:00 e non si può cambiare regione (salvo necessità)

In un paio di giorni vado a recuperare le chiavi di Casalpusterlengo, e dato che abito in un comune con meno di 5000 abitanti a meno di 30km da casa potevo andarci tranquillamente.

Inutile dire che bisognava recuperare le chiavi di Luisago, e prima di Natale la Lombardia passa da zona Arancio a Gialla. Con Marchio e Destinis andiamo a Luisago a recuperar le chiavi e facciamo un’incursione nella comasca per nascondere la cosa; così pare che nessuno si accorga di niente, recuperiamo le chiavi e passiamo la giornata pulendo la comasca…

Convinti che si possa Iniziare sorgono alcuni problemi: 

1) Ira funesta crea un nuovo perma puffo che ci permacrossava, anche se di poco

2) Perma su Cameri; perma ENL tra casa di F1087 e Cameri che è raggiungibile solo per eventi.

3) Una quantità esagerata di fake e che rovinavano il gioco a entrambe le fazioni ma sembrano casualmente aiutare non poco certi RES locali (ne avevo addirittura uno personale che mi tampinava ovunque, AmicoDiPoio)

Sotto consiglio di Magio09 cambiamo una delle ancore, quella a Nord, passando da Luisago a San Quirico, sulla comasca, risolvendo contemporaneamente il problema del perma di IraFunesta, saltandolo, e quello di F1087 che, cambiando leggermente la struttura del suo filotto, poteva semplicemente Adare la madonna sotto casa dal bagno. 

Sempre con Marchio e Destinis andiamo a nord (sta volta **** io), loro fieldano un pochetto al ritorno per nascondere la gita, io non loggo per nascondere la mia presenza. Quel giorno vengo contattato da WildTeoo per uno scambio fortunato su POGo, ma dico di essere disponibile a Milano mentre lui era a Lodi, ci crede, e anche questa gita passa praticamente inosservata.  

Con la ribellione gran parte degli ENL e di qualche RES i fake si calmano, anche se non scompaiono.

Teoricamente si può partire, siamo a gennaio 2021, gruppo OP creato, tuttavia la Lombardia per un errore burocratico (grazie Presidente Fontana) finisce in zona arancione: non si può uscire dal comune e si rimanda tutto a quando si torna gialli.

Si stabilisce una prima data ma finisce in abort perché Alessandria risulta essere in un'altra regione, il Piemonte (mi ero dimenticato di questo piccolo ma fondamentale dettaglio). Allora si contatta Robyuri, player piemontese amico di RayOfShadow.

Robyuri procura le chiavi del filotto di Alessandria, lo accende e ci troviamo al confine tra le due regioni: tra Casei Gerola, Lombardia, e Castelnuovo Scrivia, Piemonte.

Tuttavia Gsalerno, player che doveva pulire Pavia, ha un malessere e si rimanda tutto di una settimana.

Terzo tentativo, la tensione nel gruppo OP è alle stelle, quasi impazzisco io.

Due giorni prima della OP spuntano nuovi cross di Tristano 85 a Villa Pompeiana e dobbiamo fare in modo che Sborlotto sposti il multi puffo tra Cinisello e Lodi: ci organizziamo io e Marchio facciamo in modo, cambiando di poco il disegno, che nella sua zona si possa passare con un solo spacco.

OneLastWish e GwBodies prespaccano un link tra Milano e Aqui Terme mentre Massibul prespacca un portal sulle rive del fiume Ticino e torna la sul fiume verso il CP in quanto una coppia di puffi potrebbe recarsi la più o meno a quell'ora.

È domenica 14 febbraio, san Valentino, CP prescelto quelle delle 18:00

La struttura degli spacchi/Ada si presenta così:

Cappella Mariana Destinis e LADYGREEN

Rho - Cappelletta di via Alessandria F1087

Spinetta M- Madonnina Robyuri

Chiesa sant'èlena Cergnago Mhrini

Collegio Universitario Don Bosco Gsalerno + 13 portals

Lazzaretto LordOfKraken +7 portals

Cimitero di Casalpusterlengo ThePoio

Parco Arale + protective Gjeva

Crocodile Murales dedo1911

San Pio. Raynegade23

Chiesetta San Bernardino Gr33njad3

Parrocchia San Carlo Marchio

chiesa san Rocco - Monza Elecalder

Madonnina San Rocco Elecalder

Tuttavia a il giorno dell’OP veniamo ricrossati da Aqui terme da TheDimps, si unisce all’ultimo mHrini che va a Cernago (PV) , Robyuri prespacca Aqui e crossa per andare sul sicuro.

Sotto la Guida di DoppioM come operatore si Comincia. 

Gsalerno parte con le pulizie a Pavia, molto in anticipo perché la sua è la parte lunga, dopo 15/20 minuti comincia anche LordOfKraken.

Durante la OP Jakinboaz si sveglia, in teoria per andare a Pavia, a ritirare tuttavia era ancora a Sant’Angelo Lodigiano dove non ci aspettavamo che fosse, però riusciamo a chiudere il lato sud con il primo link come protettivo. F1087 si Ada Casa di fronte a un Fronknus esterrefatto che era venuto apposta per spaccagli casa e che reggeva qualcosa come 6 milioni di MU. Destinis tira l’intero filotto da nord, il problema è la base: inconveniente a Monza (MB) dove a Elecalder muore il cellulare ma, con una bravura fuori da comune, ne recupera un secondo e logga su quello spaccando anche l’ultimo portal a lui assegnato.

A quel punto tiro la base e completo il filotto; mancano 210 secondi al CP, passano lisci garantendo alla fazione 30 Milioni di MU e una coperta che non si vedeva da qualche anno.

The Poio

#Milano #Redenzione #CopriMi #Italy #ENL

Post edited by ThePoio on
Tagged:

Comments