Store: make cosmetic seasonal features avaliable by purchase.

GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Very simple: allow agents to be able to purchase cosmetic aspects for their scanner such as current Pride XM to be switchable just like avatars are.

This would greatly please playerbase in general and would allow some money gathering without affecting gameplay.

Also, it opens the door to a new line of content, like custom set of colours.

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Skins or colorsets for the scanner would be great too.

• The monetization of visual changes should really be pushed forward.

In addition to the above, I would like to see a change in the voice output, so that you can change the voice and even let the community create their own variants.

Additional options or custom graphics for displaying the agent profile would also be great.

• EthernEthern ✭✭✭

If Niantic makes 1.0 UI element a purchasable option (like buttons appearance, profile page layout, etc.), I am pretty sure lots of agents will pay for it.

• ikaros02ikaros02 ✭✭✭✭

On top of those previously mentioned, dark XM could be added as well. I would also support custom voice packs but I fear they won't be updated when new features come out.

I'd also like to make an easy request: Please do bring another Archives medal for July, I've missed the previous ones but now that I'm playing more after a hiatus, I would like to buy some character medals.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Better Niantic follow the history they do before corona (videos on Youtube) if history tell us somthing Niantic switch in Ingress Prime.

I wait for new avatars we can buy and the foture with lots of new things in store.

Now the shop are to bad when i never buy the new medals.

Hope Niantic can give us 1 avatar for free sometimes or 50-80% of the price (CMU)

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

I would really appreciate custom notifications for certain portals... Certain players or certain actions.