Post approval

So I made quite the comprehensive reply post on a discussion, but it's hanging on "post approval". This has something to do with the post length. I'm level 3 on this forum, what is the limit?

The post adds valuable information to the thread which now can't be seen by the rest of the community. What is the turnaround on the approval? Should I cut the post in sections for the sake of the thread and argument?

Comments

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure it's related to post length. I posted a 2-line reply to something about 24 hours ago and it has yet to be released from moderation. Mind you, if you split it up into sections then at least you might find out which section triggered the mod filter.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I have b u l l e t points added and it's an issue. Maybe because of that word?! The update post I posted is also hanging. @NIA_casey can you confirm that using points to post will have it hang for approval?

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol that's it! When you add the word b u l l e t it will be kept back. Using b u l l e t points as well will have it kept back for approval.