Comments

• In the offers section, first it's declared that "Subscribers will receive 2,500 CMU every month" and then "In addition, the subscription will also provide 1 exclusive Loadout kit every month" and 2500 CMU are listed in the loadout kit.

@NianticBrian the total monthly CMUs are 2500 or 2500+(2500 in the loadout kit)?

• aaronviannoaaronvianno ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Can we have keys displayed in a format that's easy to export into lat longs.

Or just an export button. Edit: i.e. CSV or JSON. Something useful for intel operators.

• aaronviannoaaronvianno ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I'd take some Jarvis & ADA over Apex any day. I don't play for APs. It's the same for most agents.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

I recently recursed for the first time a week or so ago, so I know I'll end up using them, otherwise they wouldn't be much use, especially since they take up bag space.

• @NianticBrian shouldn't the codename flairs be updated on scout controllers too?

• Hello @NianticBrian

for "As C.O.R.E. subscribers, Agents will be taking an active role in helping support Ingress. Currently a work in progress, subscribers will soon have access to Fast Track of spoofing-related escalations via Ingress Settings > Help Center > Go > Contact Us."

can you share more infos ?

• Good, thank you @NianticBrian

• I have tried repeatedly to subscribe but always came out scanner connection error please try again later :(

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Force quitting and restarting the app fixed this for me.

• @martinsys are you on Android or iOS, and what version of Ingress are you running? Have you ever seen a Scanner Communications Error when purchasing anything from the Ingress Store in the past? Lastly, can you share a screenshot of what happens after you click Continue on the Subscription Details prompt? Do you see a prompt from Google Play or App Store?

• AkakunAkakun ✭✭✭

I have 6€ in Opinion Rewards, so I guess that's a free medal and a free trial subscription for me :)

I'll go for it, but I don't think I will keep it for next months.

• Thanks but of course I’ve tried that so so many times as well :( even change from iPhone , IPad, etc.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@NianticBrian excuse me why I at L16 didn't get a Battle Beacon for the subscription but recursed people did? I feel cheated.

Edit: seems like I should've read the announcement before throwing my money into monitor the very second I heard it's in the store. ****.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Are we going to see an update to the basic Intel map? I am only noting the UI around it where it still mentions the Ingress Report. Some items are very outdated on there.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Just making sure because some people are confused about it: When you end the renewal of the subscription, you'll still keep the medal, as opposed to what the Play Store shows, correct @NianticBrian?

• @NianticBrian is the intel map inventory rate limited?

I opened it a few times and now get "No inventory available"