Ingress Prime v. 2.25.2 Release Notes
In the coming days, you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.
- Feature: Compass is now enabled
- Feature: In-app access to Support (will be enabled after force upgrade of this version, about a week after rollout begins)
- UX: Made improvements the startup time when initially launching the app.
- UX: Made enhancements to when the disambiguation screen is presented to avoid it appearing when the Agent is zoomed in on a Portal
- UX: Continued enhancements to the new Agent tutorial.
- Bug: Check to ensure that Portal distance is correct for Resonator deploys.
- Bug: Fixed Links and fields not being visible in their actual position while changing between potential Links.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with stale Links blocking valid Links to be made.
- Bug: Fixed Link UI bug when scrolling quickly between Links.
- Bug: Resolved an issue where the Portal owner is not updated when the Portal is neutralized.
- Bug: Fixed an error that broke the sort functionality for Portal keys
- Bug: Fixed a softlock issue when remote-viewing certain PortalsBug: Various bug fixes for the end of the new Agent tutorial.
- Bug: Fixed bug where Agent faction would change part way through new Agent tutorial.
- Bug: Fixed layout issues pertaining to different aspect ratios/resolutions.
- Bug: Fix for dynamic compass being enabled when not intended.
- Bug: Resolved an issue when upgrading Resonators via the item carousel that would always jump to max level Resonator and the automated portal slot selection would not select the lowest level Resonator to upgrade.
- Bug: Fix for the compass not refreshing after changing a view
- Bug: Various fixes/improvements related to Portal interactions
- Bug: Treat GS10, OnePlus 5, and OnePlus 6 as high performance devices
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the extra energy bar related to using a boosted Power Cube
- Bug: Corrected an issue with the extra XM from a boosted Power Cube not being correctly calculated
- Bug: Fixed an issue with Link preview not rendering correctly for longer Links
- Bug: Resolved a problem with scrolling too quickly through the Linking menu
- Bug: Fixed a bug related to XM being removed from the ground
- Bug: Fixed some of the issues related to effects not being removed when a Portal is destroyed
- Bug: Fixed issue where Resonator sound effects would play with sound disabled
- Bug: Resolved an issue where the charge effect did not follow the Agent’s avatar
- Bug: Fixed perspective issues due to remote recharging
WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON NEXT?
- Improvements to map readability in sunlight
- Overall app stability
- Portal Edits & Reporting
- Continued bug fixes and parity
To see a list of known issues go here: http://bit.ly/IngressPrimeKnownIssues