Portal History now available on Intel Map - Discussion

Comments

• Setting the new "Layers" filter to "None" will also remove the Volatile Scout Portal icons from the map.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Try creating a bug report, it seems like that would be best to get their attention.

• Thank you for this update Niantic! I hope soon another layer will be added for portals visited by drone?

• this is YUGE

• Could we have the inverse aswell: highlight the uncaptured portals. Now it still takes an enormous effort to find the hand full of portals that one didn't capture in the city between the several thousands of portals.

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

Halleluja!

• MXXWMXXW ✭✭✭

Awesomeness! Thanks for this! Already checking out the city and plotting some captures.

• AtunatunakAtunatunak ✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for this, Brian!!! 😍🤩

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

That’s excellent. Looking forward to seeing it in the app too, when we get the next update

Maybe a vain thing, but a filter to show Portals that you discovered would be nice.

• Looking through the map and this is totally awesome. Seems to maybe have some missing data. I know there's a couple of portals near my house that I guarantee I have hacked and captured. But they don't have rings around them. But all in all the few that I might have to go back and do it again or not going to cause any gripes

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Excited to see what the iitc folks can do with this 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you Ingress team!

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Many thanks for this, it's really appreciated!

• So amazing. So many feels, looking at the maps of places I was able to take trips to in the before times. Thank you 💚

• just great!

• Loving this 🙂

• hiryuhiryu ✭✭✭

Completely amazing feature, great work, and thank you!

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Those new interns are good material! Have you're officially hired them @NianticBrian?

2021 starting great!

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

The invert button would be super helpful as well.