Portal hacking streak

Hi! I hack portal everyday and last day I hacked too, but now I have streak 0!!!!!!!! WHY??

Tagged:
2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭

Did you hack before 24 hours of the last hack? If you hack in the morning on Day X but wait until the afternoon on Day Y you lose your hacking streak since it’s been more than 24 hours since you hacked on Day X.

• I hack portal always at 19:00

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭

Even a one minute difference could be why your hack streak ended. If you hacked at 18:59 on Day X and 19:01 on Day Y, sorry but you’re too late. That’s why it’s always better to hack at least twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening, or two points far enough apart (noon and midnight, etc). That way you have a buffer and will ensure you keep your streak.

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, not a bug, hack often.

• Ok, thank you!!

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

hack always daily morning and evening and u should be ok.. i passed 1500 yesterday and now we have drones i dont see how ppl can miss this...

•  Thanks for asking @IvyGamerCZ, Your hacking streak could get reset if there was a gap of over 24 hours from your last hack. Please try hacking the portal more than once using Dronenet to keep up the sojourner​​​​​​​ streak.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Always hack twice a day, morning and afternoon to ensure that Sojourner keeps going