Game goes into blank screen saver mode

I can't make my game screen last for any time at all. The slightest movement causes it to go into what looks like screen saver mode. I have tried installing and uninstalls but no luck.

1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• Have you turned off "Battery Saver"?

It's designed to make your phone go into a screen saver, if the phone is tilted down.

• When I’m trying to play, the map will disappear and show the ingress symbol for awhile. After a few seconds, it will return to the map. A few seconds after that, the ingress symbol will appear again. It is very difficult to play.

My battery is not in battery saver mode. It does not matter if I tilt my screen.

• DeadSolArisDeadSolAris ✭✭
    edited January 2021

Turn saver mode off in game settings. It doesn't matter if your phone battery in saver mode or not. It's just game settings, not a bug.

• My battery is not in battery saver mode

I'm assuming they already did.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Some phones have a system-wide “battery saver” or “low power” mode that often gets mistaken for the in-app Battery Saver option. @fenfer87j Can you confirm this setting is turned off in the Ingress scanner settings itself?

• Thank you for further explaining it. I knew that my phone was not in low battery mode so I did not understand what people meant.