A Very Special New Years Message From Biff

Hello from Cyclebiff - published author, community leader, philanthropist, and Time Magazine's 2006 Person Of The Year.

As we bring 2020 to a close, I'd like to personally thank the ingress team for giving us something to do in between binge drinking breakfast wine while telecommuting and doomscrolling facebook. It's been a long year for everyone and Ingress has provided an outlet for activity outside the home, so thanks for keeping the game alive.

Also, I speak for all ingress agents when I humbly ask to restore *all* the covid bonuses as we brace for the fallout of the latest super strain of covid 19 that most US citizens seem to be ignoring.

Be safe out there!

Comments

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

+1 from Time Magazine's other 2006 Person Of The Year.

I would also like to see action ranges extended as was done in Pokemon Go. This would give people more of an option to play semi-together while maintaining distancing and safety.

I am well aware that this is an unpopular opinion with a few and I expect to get a large number of dislikes from the vocal minority.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo yo Biff yo... no we dont need that.. we need event with drones that everyone can safe use from home and have fun.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

My daily routine changed absolute nothing since the day one from this epidemic. I only stoped playing Ingress as much as before because I moved to another neighborhood and because I was bored. The bonuses just made me even more bored, because I was constantly running out of space and burning gear just to open space. The 20 days decay just prevent everyone from playing.