How can i post links?

How long do I need to be around to be able to post links/pictures???

Comments

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

Long enough to get 50 points, which gets you to level 2 on the forum.

• SirKingIkeSirKingIke ✭✭✭

What time is needed to get 50 points? I have been here since the beginnig and I still haven't leveled up?

• Jac1891Jac1891 ✭✭✭

Same problem! I'm quite sure you need more point...

Time is relative. It depends on how much time do you spent here to help people and how much they appreciate your answers!

Howerver a quick solution is using "**** link": url without http and no clickable, with a simple copy&paste the url works fine! ;)

• You level up by posting stuff and people liking it (or finding it insightful)

Just participate in the community and levels will come before you know it.

I see. Thanks for the help.

Even though it does not make very much sense to me.

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

It's an anti-spam feature, which ironically leads to more spam. The spam it leads to is at least from other players, instead of spam botters making level 1 accounts to drop links to their less-than-honest sites.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

"levels will come before you know it."

No. They won't. It's pot luck. If you post something really popular, you might get 50 on that one post. If you just post here and there, it could take 6 weeks to get 50 points. Those for whom posting here is a full time occupation might get there quicker.

edited June 2019

Smart system would be to tie that to the ingress account level, but that's just my 2 cents.

I guess i need to live with the way it is.