Update on the Eos Protocol

Comments

• maybe will be usefull an event with recharge and drone hacks

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Do it...maybe post it on the forums when the events are over too....

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

Big picture. Community v. Community is on hold until things get better. The specific bonuses and challenges are very similar to something we did last summer with one of the Nemeses. The particular behind the scene storytime is definitely on hold.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic not sell events medals in store.

• MxxMxx ✭✭✭✭
  • GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Have next to no interest playing pgo, just to help someone else from time to time.

Ingress all the way

Event or no event

• lol r u joking? Literally "shut up and take my money" meme irl

• aaronviannoaaronvianno ✭✭✭✭

CANCEL ALL EVENTS as long as any country, any state, any city or any neighborhood is under a lockdown.

• Year 8 medal will be awarded to all Agents who’ve earned more than 0 AP since the Year 7 medal was distributed. Medal distribution will take place some time after Phase 1 ends on Tuesday, November 17th and follows the same medal tiers as Year 7: Levels 3/9/13/15/16.

--> L16 also includes recursed agents?

• Seems like people have to complain about everything.

Anti covid measures in Italy start today and there will be a curfew at 22:00 for at least one month. If the challenge and the badge were going to start on monday, I would have striven to go out and capture unique portals for one or two hours per day, after work. But that would have been stressing and tiring for me and for all the players in the same situation, or even impossible for those in a worse one than that we are experiencing in Italy.

I liked the idea of a new medal on my scanner rewarding my efforts in capturing unique portals; but I prefer the last decision from Niantic to remove it.

It is right to keep double AP as they will occur every year, I can wait until next year to earn them; but the medal is unique and keeping the challenge live would have been unfair or even dangerous.

• There will be complaints whatever they do.

I think Niantic does well rethinking the challenge because of the covid.

Increased portals, increased rewards make people ambitious. wait a bit and you will have a new medal soon. patience :)