A new phase: Eos Protocol

Comments

• HDecodejQueryHDecodejQuery ✭✭
    edited November 2020

finally something that does not involve xfac r a p

good event looking forward to ;)

I know COVID-19 is still persist and dangerous however this challenge does not requiere to be in large group or so

so wear a mask and keep a safe distance.

• I will ignore the lockdown comments, I think all has been said that needs to be said there.

But will there be cell scores for this? It would be nice to see how the factions are competing locally, and perhaps even the individual agents.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for at least considering reducing the target threshold.

Will you also consider reducing the threshold for the other 2 parts of EOS? Linking and fielding?

• As the UK moves into lockdown for a month on Thursday this event will be nigh-on impossible for most of us to complete whilst abiding by the law. I'm proud of my badges and the last thing I want is a 'loser' badge to add to my collection. Give us the option to delete the badge so at least I can play a little

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe your toxicity is the main reason why we haven't events for a while. Keep your poison for yourself.

• If an Agent captures 100 unique Portals and neutralizes 100 unique Portals during Phase 1, they will earn 400 points towards their Eos Medal (100*3 points)+(100*1 point)

Absolutely NOWHERE in this statement, does this say it's an example. It is one of the 4 definition points on this.

It reads as if you can at most gain 100 points from neutralizing unique portals, and 300 points from capturing unique portals.

It doesn't make it clear at all whether this is an upper limit or an example. And given that there is no advertised values for the tiers, it makes sense that this is an upper limit to ensure people don't go overboard without the final values.

"You can at most earn 400 points towards your EOS medal"

vs

"As an example, doing this would earn you 400 points"

This is not a question you can answer. Only @NianticBrian or another official source can.

• sound like great. i hope after this event, developer do make new function and new system for ingress. since long time i play this game, the ingress make me get real friend he helpup me around world and help for my life i want dev. get do it big update again

so in Thailand is safe for play bcuz we have high personal protection from covid19 since virus coming , faceshield mashup and algohol gel washing everywhare and we have personal tracking to trackback everybody if her get covid19

best game for life

alittlebit hope i hope this medal can count for level unlock

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

I remember there was something very similar to this about a year to a year and a half ago where the community was tasked to put up as many resos as possible except the double ap came at this time of the year.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

This is going to behave similar to the challenges we had last summer. 100, 750, 1500 are possible targets.