A new phase: Eos Protocol

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Please share how medals look and the requirements. @NianticBrian @NianticCasey

• The logical assumption here is that they simply haven't released or finalized the tier requirements yet. Given that Via Lux Odyssey was one of the first tiered challenges like this, and for every challenge after they released numbers for each tier, I can't imagine they'd go back to that. They've also changed every subsequent challenge so that anything "unique" means "unique within the challenge window." Seems unlikely they'd change that and revert their format improvements.

• @arealrarewail

Given that Via Lux Odyssey was one of the first tiered challenges like this.

I can't imagine they'd go back to that.

So far that's exactly what they've done. "You can get points for your badge but we're not telling you what the badge tiers are, nor whether you can get more than 400 in this event to offset other events"

The fact that they haven't decided and won't tell us before the event is just as much of a problem as saying "10% of you get the top tier"

• Nowhere does it say they won't tell us before the event.

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

I think they should change individual to global score just to rely on team play

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

The 400 points are just an example to explain how points are calculated. It doesn't say and there is no suggestion in the wording used to assume you couldn't make more than 400 points

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

The 400 points was an example. I am sure they will release real goals soon. The numbers they were going to use is probably being revised down, but the rumors are out there about what they were. You can search for yourself, I am not going to repeat them here.

• My EU country is in semi-lockdown but our movements are not restricted and the government encourages outside physical activity so this event comes at an ideal time. There is not much else to do. Nothing wrong with walking on your own. Lockdowns are not the solution anyway.