Scout Controller - clear expired Controllers

CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in App Feedback (Archive)

Can you either clear Controllers that have expired, or put a date when the Portal started being "Controlled"? If a portal has 2 scans, that inhibits me from wanting to scan it for Controller. It defeats your goal of getting more scans, because I, and maybe others, wouldn't even bother scanning that particular portal.

<rant>I hate the concept of "Controller" to start with. It should be Scout Pioneer or whatever, and the Targets for badges should be flipped with Scout, but everyone has already said that.</rant>

Comments

• oscarc1oscarc1 ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely agree with you. I would be happy to see how long ago something was scanned or some kind of marker to let you know whether you need to scan one more than the previous agent, or if just scanning it once will be sufficient.

I've had to skip areas because others have scanned things and other times I wasted scans thinking the previous controllers had expired. So it's best just to avoid anything somebody else has already scanned.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

They already said it will update when somebody upload na new scan. I don't have a problem with that, is nice to know that my controllers will be there like forever in some places, but I think it should at least show the date of the controller or how many days it is there, to allow us to know when is safe to scan it again using just one scan.