Prime only players

Hollaaaaaaa...

LOL!

Do you feel like you've missed out on much? Does it bother you that you aren't able to play on redacted? Do you feel like you have an advantage having to go with Prime from the start?

Comments

• I'm glad I can play on redacted!

Busterktn

• Do you mean can't @busterktn ?

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I've come around to redacted. Parity gets closer everyday... And something's are better. Tap key hack, linking is way faster, one fing rotate, the swipe menu is more intuitive than I thoufht... Recycling is better...

My major hurdle was muscle memory.

Looking forward to the UI improvements. Better contrast and colors mostly.

Redacted is begining to annoy me when I tab out and back in... It freezes. I think I'm finally on the other side of the fence now. The linking thing is what sealed it for me

• SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

Prime is a LOT better than when it first started. Redacted is very inconsistent and I believe it may no longer function in iOS 13.

• Having access to redacted and making fun of people who don't is very immature. Redacted is better but shoving it in people's faces is just wrong.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

I can play on redacted but i prefer deploy et field on prime.

Fielding is so slow on redacted.

• @King0fHearts to who are you refering? I have no Redacted. In fact, my entire point was to get people to reply who ONLY have Prime, but so far only people with redacted have replied.

• I [REDACTED] my comment that said that Prime is far superior in order to get moar likes.

• FeThornFeThorn ✭✭✭

Having started playing only recently, I’m still a bit confused about what all the prime vs. redacted stuff is about.

• SouLPrison3rSouLPrison3r ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Prime only player here. I like the simplicity of redacted, prime UI is getting better, but there's some things i still like better on redacted. (cancel and redo glyph, better visibility, uploading a nomination in BG and the confirmation e-mails looks better) And yes, i HATE the fact that prime players are excluded from mission tool, OPR and Redacted all together. 😡 😥 #notcool #PrimePlayers Mattter

• I've been making the move to Prime this week. Linking and deploying are much better. Attacking still better in Redacted. The lack of mod destroyed animations is a massive pain in the ****, but if they bring that back and the long press portal quick menu, I'm fine with it.

• @SouLPrison3r not sure about Prime players being excluded, because I am a Prime only player and I have created missions and am doing OPR. So..

• @DeWes88 Do you have access to redacted? When i try to logon to redacted, it says "outdated, update to new version"

And as for OPR, yes i was able to access, passed and now reviewing. Missions creation tool still no access. :/

• 3abkarinov3abkarinov ✭✭✭

@DeWes88 well redacted was really great, but prime is not bad as well, and every update we get some bugs fixed..

i guess its ok, and it will be better in while..

• @SouLPrison3r I have no access to Redacted. As stated in my OP this was a thread ment for PRIME ONLY players. Which I am. :D

• SouLPrison3rSouLPrison3r ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

@DeWes88 Then how come you have access to mission creation tool, but i don't... ? :/

• @SouLPrison3r I have no idea.