Free CMU

@NianticBrian Please tell us if Niantic planing to relese we can earn free CMU for play Ingress and when we use Adventure Sync from Pokémon Go when Prime have it?

Very nice to earn free CMU if we walk very mutch with adventure sync on and if we win something or do somthing in app.

Comments

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

No,no and no. No free cmu,no daily's. I prey Shapers Nia will never **** Ingress with that.

Well actually if it will give 1-2 or teven 10 cmu to gather year for keylocker its ok,but not more.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Read we get CMU if we pay for subscription. @NianticBrian Please relese somthing fun we must or can do in Prime to get free CMU. Not fun only pay for subscription do nothing and get the free CMU. 😪

• Nothing you can do generates revenue. You are the customer, not the producer.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Debateable, and since it's available in PoGo with a far larger playerbase, easily discountable by management. :-(

Hope @NianticBrian can relese someting diffent and fun for Ingress Prime to earn free CMU when have with gameplay. I think Niantic can give all agents free CMU if we like to get more free CMU we must pay for subscription every month. Very bad when I read agent can stop playing Ingress only pay for subscription and next time they open Ingress they have free CMU for do nothing. I like to play games to earn free credits.

edited October 2020

Soon we dont need play only pay for subscription to get free CMU. I hope Niantic relese we must do somthing to earn CMU mutch more fun. Niantic can use same system Pokémon GO and Harry Potter have. We must do somthing for low free CMU and if we need more we must pay. How fun we can pay do nothing and always earn CMU.

Say we can earn 500cmu every day for free if we will earn 1000cmu every day for free we must pay for subscription to get 2X CMU.

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

Why you want cmu so much whenever there are few items to use on daily play?

Niantic relese soon only we can earn free CMU if we pay for subscription. Mutch better if all agents can get free CMU but we must do somthing every day for free CMU. Only Subscription get 2X more CMU.

Free CMU to buy what?

Why do you want free CMU so much?

I feel like you don't even play the game. Have you even recursed yet? At level 16, not going outside, what do you want to buy?

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

I totally agree with you, on top of that they are starting to make bargains from time to time, as they did on August 8th, I really liked that. That's how they should engage the public.

edited October 2020

Soon we only can get free CMU for do nothing if we pay for subscription. I hope Niantic can get all agents free CMU but low if we like to get more free CMU we must pay for subscription. I hope we can get new sort of gameplay we must do to get the free CMU. Soon not fun when Niantic do we can stop play and only pay for subscription to get free CMU. For example we can get free CMU if we walk long km with Kinetic Capsule.

only pay for subscription to get free CMU

That would be really dumb thing to do. You can just buy the CMU with money of the subscription and get even more CMU. The "free" cmu they're gonna give for subscriber is nothing more than a little cashback

if we like to get more free CMU we must pay for subscription.

It's not free if you are paying.

edited October 2020

But Niantic only have earn CMU for do nothing if we pay for subscription. Better Point if Niantic give low CMU if we do somthing in Ingress and if we like earn 2X more CMU we can pay for subscription. If agents walk max km say 50-80KM every week we earn low free CMU.

Or we can get somthing new for free say XM stone we can buy new cool stuff in store only locked to XM stone and other stuff use CMU If we like to get it faster we must pay when free XM stone are low every week or every day.

When I listen on new players from Pokémon GO they say they like to get somthing when Pokémon give free Pokémon money every day olso 1 free Battle Pass every day.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Ohhh. This topic is still alive. If i need cmu for for example keylocker,i simply buy that keylocker.Not "monthly tax" with small "cashback" also with other things like daily login and daily quests.(personally hate idea of daily's) Why i should make simple things more complex?

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohhh. This topic is still alive.

Yeah.. I suggest people ignore the topic from now on. @jontebula repeats the same phrases over and over to keep this topic alive and people try to talk to him nicely and explain, for example, why free cmu for paid subscription is not free. Obviously that doesn't work so...

@NianticBrian I know Niantic easy can relese good and nice new system in Ingress we can do somthing new to get small and free CMU every day or when we complete somthing take more time.

Easy? They can't even fix the comm bug and you think it will be easy to develop a complete new system just give away free money, the thing they need the most?

• It’s little wonder why the likes of Brian and Casey don’t reply to comments when they’re probably sick of being tagged in the same nonsense over and over again

I think and heard from Pokémon GO players we dont get nothing credits for all work with large fields for example. Niantic can giv us very small credits for work for something we can do or if we win somthing in Ingress and for all work and money for drive and build large fields. I think balance about more fun and more agents like help and play are small dividend of CMU are good or somthing new we earn for free for all play. Say they give us somthing new for free we only can use in store and buy new stuff in the section only for the free new crecits we get. If we need CMU we must pay.

What can Niantic do or give us for free with the new free credits we can earn for do somthing in Ingress Prime?

Hope we can get somthing for all work and money we spend on drive with car. Credits or somthing new. Agents like to get somthing free to win with MuS they can use in app to buy somthing new in store or somthing new we get for do somthing to win in app. Now we only get somthing for walk with Kinetic capsule. Lots of agents in my area or location stop drive when they get somthing for spend money on fule and lots of time. Only see they win and dont give nothing for win or lose. Time now with Prime to give us some small credits of CMU or somthing new. I think trigger more to play Ingress when agents get some small of credits we can use in Prime to do something.

• When Niantic is a car manufacturer or an oil refiner, your money spent there is their profit.

Until then, you get nothing for nothing.

• Do people play FIFA and say ‘I expect free stuff just for turning up! Where’s my reward for choosing to play!?’ No. No, they don’t. Can you please give over with these threads constantly tagging the team? I’m not quite sure what you think you’re going to achieve.