What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• Yes!! Preferent all menu at right side so you can drive de bike with left hand and play with right hand. Wonderfull.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Navigate to portal.

Share stats.

Visibility in sunlight (it still boggles my mind that this wasn't given high priority from the beginning in a game designed to be played outdoors.). Remove clutter not related to gameplay from the screen.

Faction parity (make blue screen elements green for Enl players, or pick one neutral color for everyone; make players use the red team for the tutorial or randomly assign blue/green; don't use blue or green for anything not faction related.)

Bring back Recruiter badge.

If I had to pick one it would be screen visibility. Prime makes my eyes hurt.

• ManiacDManiacD ✭✭✭

If I hop on a train for example and leave prime running and close the phone once I arrive to my destination and open prime it first puts you where you used to be and then jumps you to your location causing you to be speed locked and whilst it's fun spamming the resonator deploy button to make the portal seem to have 8 of your level 8 resonators on while you wait whereas in redacted that was fixed a long time ago.

You can also open redacted and continue to play fine at the same time while prime is still sitting there speed locked (when I had redacted installed)

• Disable the zoom-view in 3D. The zoom view is not helpful when you want to see what is next to you.

• The images of the portals should be stored locally, so they do not always have to be loaded. This saves data traffic.

• XMP Symbol and Ultra Strike Symbol are more recognizabe and simple in redacted.

Sometimes I accidentally use the wrong weapon.

• More than ten pages with suggestions for improvement show me that the old version did not have to be replaced!

The old one would have received a much better product through small improvements.

PRIME is unfortunately a mistake of the development department.

As an agent I need a quick tool and no colorful bling bling!

My suggestion would be: the old tool should again be offered as a scanner and get ten of 20 new functional improvement. Then everyone in the community is super satisfied.

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭✭

If I am fast enough, I can hack and capture portal almost in the same time. I click hack and immediately deploy. I miss this possibility in Prime. Often I have to choose when I'm in bus.

• spicyheartspicyheart ✭✭✭

1. Option to press agent names to message more than one in the comms without typing in the agent name.

2. Not all missions load, please expand the radius.

3. Ability to scroll back in activity without it self scrolling back to present.

• Navigation. The option to turn some of the special effects, like links, off! What would really be cool is HACK KEY ONLY! Improve visibility.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

The compass and "player arrow" pointing to the same direction.

• Please make the graphics more visible. My chief complaint about Prime is that I cannot tell what is going on because the things that matter are so light. People joke about making a skin that looks like the old ingress, you should take that to heart. The simplicity of the view of the old ingress made it considerably more playable. Redacted blends everything together with colors that are so similar you really have to stare at the screen to process everything.

There are things I really like about prime but this Iis the main reason I default to redacted most of the time.

• Marking a portal (or a spot in the map) for navigation (this happens on the anime but not in the actual game, lol)
    • Better indication on resonators orientation (that red dot pointing north on deploy screen)
    • BETTER GLYPH INTERFACE. Redacted is so much easier to draw and read the patterns... Also it needs better vibration response when drawing.
    • Long-pressing portals.
    • Visibility at sunlight.
    • Quick activation after locking screen.
    • Visual indications of weak portals (portal, links and fields colors darkening and fading when it's weak)
    • Loot screen (after hacking) not interfering with portal interactions.
    • Faction-exclusive information on new players first capturing portals and making their first links and fields.

• hanamichehanamiche ✭✭✭

There is a portal that can not be read. I want this event to be improved the most.

In particular, portals close to you are often not loaded.

• I would like a similar keys menu. Prime keys management is a lil' bit annoying I think.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

It's already there. Works like in Redacted. Just the button is a bit inconspicuous. It is top left on portals that start missions.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently the 3 phones I ever played didn't have gyroscope and it always faced north no Mather where I was facing. It's just don't make sense to me anymore. Aways thought it was meant to be a secondary compass.

• When "Battery Saver Mode" option activated:

• Disable portals image from "Activity" and "Alerts".
    • Disable portal ghost image when select a portal.

Switch option between compass oriented view or manual view.

• YURI5KYURI5K ✭✭

what I miss the most is support for android wear watches. hacking portals via it was realy useful for me in past, and this is thing I really missed when I tried prime :(

• Ich finde die Bedienung in redacdet viel besser.... Man kann bei dem Scanner viel schneller reagieren beim hacken und linken. Da man nicht jedes Mal wieder erst auf das Portal klicken muss um eine neue Aktion auszuführen nach dem hacken. Allgemein gefällt mir die Handhabung nicht so gut im Prime, da ich definitiv nicht mehr so schnell spielen kann wie im redacdet Scanner. Da alles ganz anderst aufgebaut ist, vor allem das Item Menü. Ich hätte mir gewünscht, das sich das Spiel nicht ganz so extrem verändern. Da ich nicht wirklich mit Prime klar komme. Es wäre besser gewesen das Spiel nach und nach zu ändern und nicht einen so extreme Veränderung auf einmal. Für mich ist das ein ganz anderes Spiel geworden, auch mit der neuen Grafik. Dadurch werden aus unserer Com einige Leute aufhören zu spielen ich wahrscheinlich auch. Auch wenn es sehr schade ist da ich es sehr gerne spiele und dadurch auch einige Freundschaften schließen könnte.

I find the operation in Redacd a lot better .... You can react much more quickly to the hooked and left in the scanner. Since you do not have to click on the portal every time you have a new action to do so after the hack. I like the handling not as good in the prime, as I definitely play no more so fast as in the Redacd scanner. I would have wanted to change that the game does not really come to this. I would not really be with great prime. It would have been better to change the game and afterwards and not a solemn, the same graphic. This is also a new game graphic. This will be made of our com some people people will play.

• When "Battery Saver Mode" option activated:

Disable portals image from "Activity" and "Alerts".

Disable portal ghost image when select a portal.

Switch option between compass oriented view or manual view.

Last point done 😁👍

• MrajaniMrajani ✭✭✭

Minimal design. Many agents prefer redacted because it's simple. Also, key dropping. With redacted you only need 3 touches to drop a key. Try that one with prime.

• In Redacted is displayed if the maximum XM quantity is exceeded during recycling. This function would be important in Prime with the Multi-Recycle feature.

• Having the key carousel the same as the rest of the inventory, ie left/right, rather than scrolling up/down.

• When creating a field, I'd like to see the whole MU in comms -it is often cut off.