[INTEL Error Message] Your account is currently suspended from Ingress.

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticBrian Niantic reset all strike for agents and no agents with IOS14 not get strike on account or all agents have 1 strike now on account? We must know. Please tell it for us.

• access is not restored for everyone...we don't know what they're doing !

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Updated to the small iOS 14 update. Don’t have access back yet but I think I flagged mine a day or two later. Hopefully restored soon.

• Yip I’m back online with Intel. Not sure if I’m going to start playing again though. Their response to this issue is pathetic

• It’s also one week after I was banned so this could just be the ban finishing rather than them taking any actual resolution action. Strike still stands no doubt...

• Omg. I am back. Now I just need to know if that still counts as a strike or not. This have been 4 terrible days for me.

• jealous of the people that have intel back.....still no dice here

• Intel is back for me, despite not being able to click on the fabled 'acknowledgement' in the scanner.

• I am curious if all of you who did get restored access have made a ban appeal? I figured it was pointless with the automated responses everyone was reporting here.

• We have access to it again.

• jskitt2000jskitt2000 ✭✭
    edited September 2020

2 ban appeals here. First one I got a canned response saying I cheated. No communication at all yet on the second appeal.

Post edited by jskitt2000 on
  • I made a ban appeal 24th September. Still no response on it.

• My intel is back now. My comms was never affected. I was able to tag people in comms the whole time. I submitted a ban appeal 5 days ago but never received an email reply or acknowledgement of my appeal

• My intel is back now too. I opened a ticket and I got the standard response and then submitted a ban appeal with no reply.

• Intel is back for me as well.

• I got my intel back this morning. Never did submit an appeal.

• No appeal submitted either.

• I still have working comms but no intel :(

• xFlyDragonxFlyDragon ✭✭
    edited September 2020

No appeal submitted, intel & comm back, and no strike.

Looks like a good ending.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭
  • After being called a cheat by the support, my intel access is restored.

I hope Niantic @NianticBrian will communicate on this subject because it's a shame the way it all happened !

• DHUFF269DHUFF269 ✭✭
    edited September 2020

Ah not long after my intel map restored however it has been 7 days since I noticed the ban so I would like clarifying that I do not have a strike on my account since comms unlocked days ago after the TG announcement. I suppose I do not as I did not have to acknowledge the message.

• SInce yesterday afternoon sometime BST, my access to intel was also restored. I checked having seen a couple of successful message from this forum. Im glad the issue is now resolved, obviously still concerned if I have a genuine strike or not, but Ill leave that a few days and query by strike status.

Im sure a lot can be learned from this event, just Im not sure who needs to learn it yet ;-) is that me, or Niantic.

• Working for me, but i still afraid Ban again...

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

Was busy during the weekend, but to follow up on what happened during that time:

My COMMs and Intel Map was restored few minutes before the tg message, but

I got a email saying I got a strike as a reply from my ban appeal.

Not nice.

• i am still afraid of updating ios due to lack of communication from nia. Has anyone updated recently?