It takes time to evaluate the missions.

Is anyone else suffering from the delay in evaluating missions? Since the beginning of the month it has been sent and so far no response about.

How long would the missions be evaluated?

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yes it seems to be a long issue for months now where agents wait not sure whats going on, also missions can also be approved and u get no email so u wouldnt even know unless u check the mission page creator.

• Missions are being approved however at a much slower rate than usual. I submitted a few missions two have been approved since August. At this rate they won't all be approved before the new year.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I read of agents waiting since march

• WashBear45WashBear45 ✭✭
    edited September 2020

I get the feeling that some missions are stuck in limbo when they broke prime only users mission creator access. They fixed that & around that time reviews slowed to a crawl. I am not sure if they are prioritizing certain users, areas or just have fewer staff working. But missions review are a bit hit or miss unless you luck out.

Edit: They may have more missions submitted now that everyone has access again. Or with covid & no new in game events users may have resorted submitting missions for something new to do. As a player that didn't bother creating missions before but did complete other players missions. I started submitting my own missions in more rural locations so I & other players had something new to do. Anecdotally I have seen a lot of veterans start doing missions now that there isn't much else to do in game or in lock down UK.