Scrolling through Comms - Bug

13»

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

still broken in current latest version.

@NianticBrian please look into this, it should be high in the to-do list thanks.

• Still broken. Comms now scrolls back to the start of each days notifications. It’s very irritating.

• How has this not been fixed yet? I've had it for at least a month now!

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

nope comm still broken and link bug also... when fixed? we ask brian....

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

The scroll of the message list. Freaking scroll, man. Broken for more than a year. Really? Have you no shame?

• Bug report has been successfully ignored by NIA. The worst support I've ever seen in games.

• I have to say the scrolling bug still occurred in 2.55.1.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yes its sadly still not solved in latest 2.55.1 version... neither is the link bug..... 2 most critical bugs at the moment i can think of that need urgent fix.

• Sad... this thread started in August 2019, and this is STILL an issue?!

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
  • How hard is it to make the COMMs work like a normal terminal server?!

1. NEVER scroll when reloading unless the user is looking at the LAST message.
    2. ALWAYS start at the LAST message, not the oldest!
    3. Add a stinking scroll bar! (Ideally, show the time of the message in view while scrolling.)

And for the wish list, add messages where I tag someone to the Alerts tab so I can see BOTH ends of the conversation.

• Having the same issue since months. Annoying...

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Just wanted to post a workaround that has "helped" while they continue to "work" on this bug.

Tap into activities. Tap over to alerts, scroll up like you're going to view old alerts and then snap it back down like you're refreshing alerts (I know this isn't a feature, just describing the method). Now tap back over to Activities. It should be at the bottom, at least for a short period of time.

Post edited by ZeroHecksGiven on
  • Thanks this works, at least untill there is a proper fix there is a way to get to the latest activity.