Portal decay

I know that the slow decay was sue to covid bonus, and that the current one is the usual way, but honestly, it seems way to fast, virtually every portal I want to keep up needs charged every couple if days, theres not enough cubes dropping so its virtually impossible to keep on top of, especially as goin out still isnt encouraged in areas. I day it should be 10%, at least that gives a chance compared to now, or do staggered, like 5% first day without charge, then, 10%, 15% 20%, 25% and 25% to **** it but at least give chance to recharge

Comments

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

The slow decay was here for almost half a year and understandably everyone just got used to it. Simply give normal decay a few weeks and you'll be used to it back again. Use drone to hack cubes.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Why just not to put decay rate to,for example,constant 10% and never touch it again,not for more not for less. Or why don't release a mod to slower decay. Or a mod to obtain more PC(not ONLY them but MORE),or maybe a scanner glyph command. Recharging of 300+- portals each day is a bit hard thing)))

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Keeping 300 portals up isn't even supposed to be an "easy" thing in the first place. Prioritize portals which you want to keep up in the first place, recharge just a few resonators if you want some portals to at least not be gray, share keys with your community to let them recharge, and accept the fact that some of your 300 portals will have to decay.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

decay is fine now, problem is the 5% was like 6 months which was way too long... same with double r8 which is still going on ... such bonus is way too long for the portal network health imo....