Agent badge id

Hello, can you help me, how can I make an identification badge?

Comments

• Can you show an example of what you mean by an identification badge?

In some places, bio cards are popular, and agents exchange them, but I'm not sure if that is what you are referring to.

• thank you very much for taking the time to help me, and i am sorry I don't write well jajjajxD,

what I want you to help me Where do I get the formats to be able to make a badge or ID?

I don't know if I explain myself well, but something like that

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure those are made by a seller on Etsy. Go to the Etsy website and search ingress.

• This seems like anomaly ID card, I have a few from Anomalies I attended.

• They’re made by a great guy called Christian from Amsterdam. A fellow agent who attends Anomalies all over the place. His website is https://anomaly.shop and he’s on Etsy as AnomalyShopCo

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Several people from several different areas can make these. Laser etched.

I think etsy is a good starting place and there's also a swag community on Telegram that could help acquire contacts.

• These are etched acrylic. You can create your own design using an image editor, then have a service like Ponoko or someone with access to a laser cutter cut it for you. As others have suggested, you can also order one from etsy. Search for "Ingress acrylic badge". There are no official ones from Niantic.

By the way, if you can find a way to attach LED lighting on the edge, they glow very nicely in the dark.

I tried searching for existing templates online, but the few links I found were all no longer available, sorry :( You can try using these Ingress logos as a starting point: https://github.com/cr0ybot/ingress-logos

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

I could probably whip one of those up pretty easily, the artwork that is. I'd say you should message me if you need help, but I can't see a PM feature on the forums *facepalm*

I've actually been wanting to get a laser for awhile now. I had access to one at an old job and I made so much cool stuff with it.

• você conseguiu fazer ? estou criando um modelo queria referencias