Ingress 2.54.1 Release Notes

2»

Comments

• We are really very happy that you consider the Scout Controller Onyx tier to 12000 unique portal but it will be much better if you increase the number of scans agents can make per 13 day. 200 portal scans are really a low number who really want to increase the scout badge. Atleast make it 1000 scans per 13 days.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Please add compatibility with the iOS 14 public beta. It’s time to get on board of that train.

• Please add a language selection or an English button in settings for android devices.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, they will make this function and make it possible to write to the game chat from level 6 ... Here we have a new update, which will take at least two or three weeks))) Sarcasm.

• WikiBlueWikiBlue ✭✭✭

Fixed: Softlock on Map Screen

👍️ thx

• Thank you for this first effort on the onyx level of the scout controller medal.

But, why not maintain the current levels by renaming the Scout controller medal "Scout" and Scout in "Scout controller"?

We would find consistency for their respective difficulties.

• Dear Niantic team, in which year do you plan to fix the below Comms bug? It is present for me since the first time I was able to login to Prime and is completely annoying!

COMM activities were previously loading at the top or oldest message, instead of at the bottom or most recent message. If you're still seeing this, you may need to uninstall then reinstall Ingress to clear your app cache.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Still messed up comm. Still laggy key management,still no custom alerts(Android 5-6-7 can use LightFlow app to put own sound only),still no language selection(English Alerts are way better than Russian),still PoI with all Aegis can be taken faster than Scanner starts(yes that's no US1 stealth attack).Still can stuck on heavy defensive charge or while picking one item from few on the ground.Drone movement if cam is raised to maximum looks like "omg". Oh,and Camera while submitting new PoI,it can lead Ingress to FC so many times,the only way is to take photo with camera app and use existing in Ingress.

New bugs:

1) Alerts sometimes go sleep somewhere,so i lose fields and even don't know. Annoying. 2.53 worked well,gonna use that build.

Upd: 2.53.2 arm64,alerts working as should.

2) dronenet sometimes laggy:

as an example i use Portal A("https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=50.584472,30.536167&z=15&pll=50.584472,30.536167") and Portal B("https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=50.580276,30.533478&z=15&pll=50.580276,30.533478") to drone some L8 items while in field. So if i move from Portal B to portal A - all is ok,but if i want to move from A to B,t can't see B almost 80% of time. Sometimes restart and viewing of key B helps,sometimes not,faced both on lte and 2.4 ghz wifi with 100mbit.(upd the same with 2.53.2 arm64)

Post edited by DSktr on
  • ItsutsumeItsutsume ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@DSkatauri it's not your Internet, it's just how it works as far as I understand from here

• gmtechcagmtechca ✭✭✭

The one most buggy part of this game right now is >>>>>>>>>comm<<<<<<<<<<<. (((((((Please fix this problem)))))))...

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I must restart app 3-6 when tutorial start every time. Please resolve the tutorial bug soon. @NianticBrian

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

That speed lock is pretty annoying. Currently on vacation, so Constantly flipping back and forth between ingress and either a map or my camera. So if I go to the map for too long, get speed locked and have to restart, if I go to camera, that forces a restart when I flip back.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

this seems to be fixed for me in latest update for android.

• Drone bug, but I have many of these...

• Great idea. We've removed the encoding screen from Portal Scanning in the next release (2.55), which speeds up the scanning process considerably.

• @elmernet I believe that (unhelpful, incorrectly displaying) error message may translate to not having enough XM when you attempt to run a Drone hack. We'll work to correct the error message so it's clearer than, "NHLDNMECGPG."

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

Possibly if these strings were even a bit human-readable, there wouldn't be so many reports of them, allowing you to not rush with the "real" phrases. Like, "ERR_DRONE_HACK_NOT_ENOUGH_XM" or something? (Ideally though there's never a case when error results in a cryptic code like this)

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Easter Eggs on the glyph command screen would be better.

Can you please confirm if there are more Easter Eggs in Prime?