Why can't you ban this player NIAOps?

SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticBrian @NianticOfficial @ace

(Please note I have refrained from naming names or factions).

So, off the coast of Western Australia, is an island- Christmas Island.

The island can only be reached from Perth, Western Australia. Western Australia requires 2 weeks COVID quarantine upon entering. (Detained in hotel). Getting into Australia at all requires a two week quarantine then another two weeks in WA quarantine. (Yes we don't even allow other Australians into WA without quarantine).

For full transparency, here are the entry requirements for WA.

It's also worth noting Christmas Island has extra security checks to enter due to it being used as a detention center.

Please see Australian government advice: Note the first line green box text.

There are two flights a week, from Perth, WA.

Yesterday this portal was spoofed by four agents. There were NO FLIGHTS that day to the island.

Note the names all have variations of the name KOPRAL. 3 out of 4 of the accounts were banned almost immediately. The main account, not banned, even after second escalation.

On closer examination, this primary, along with varying numbers of the banned accounts, are on most of the field apex's across the whole of the Indonesian archipelago, globe altering scores.

The portal owner was in Indonesia 2-3 days before Christmas Island, then back in Indonesia next day, and still gaining AP. This is impossible.

After two escalations, and discussion with Vanguard I cannot understand why NIAOps have not taken action, the primary is running around all over Indonesia fielding it.

I am open to discussion, in private regarding this.

Comments

• They do not ban because they like to continually receive 1 star on the PlayStore.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

@SSSputnik You said "two escalations", but not what they were. You provided a strong case here... was one of your escalations through the trusted reporter program? That would be my first stop.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Both via TR.

First report got 3 out of 4 banned.

No ban on the main account on either escalation, probably because it has some spoofed badges.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

OK- the final account is now banned. I am grateful !

However it should not be this hard. 4 TR escalations, a normal ticket plus a forum post.

I'm unsure what triggered the final ban hammer.