Spam Notifications at 6:30 am to all my devices

WmH2WmH2 ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Ingress Community Feedback

This is not the first time Niantic has sent me SPAM like this. When you go to the site, it looks like one of those rip off sites. I am not interested in black market wears which I would have thought would have been illegal in the game. Selling old accounts and other items outside the game's echo system. I am definitely not interested at 6:30 am in the morning when all of my devices get the Notification.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

this is a problem over 2 months that has yet a solution to get rid of them...

@NianticBrian please help

• You know, it really wouldn't take much to block this kind of ****... All you really need to do is require lvl 3 agent before you enable the ability to send messages in comms...

• DggxysydduxDggxysyddux ✭✭
    edited August 2020

Several agents have already suggested the same. But this will not help to bypass it, do you really think that L3 will change the spam situation?

This will stop spam for the first time, but then the bots will just level new their accounts.

Better think about what problems the message restriction will cause. It's too "fgoofy" change gam mechanics for fix comm spam.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

bots can lvlup to lvl 8 in no time.... require lvl wont help much i think.... they just make new fresh accounts and keep spamming :(