To be or not to be

xTx16xTx16 ✭✭

Friends,

For me the big problem with Ingress is the cheating of the GPS and multi-accounts.

What it costs you to walk or drive, someone else does it from his chair.

I miss that there is a quick response to this problem, a chat on Telegram to immediately report cheating and multi-accounts.

Other types of measures would be interesting to avoid all these accounts:

- That the kilometers are a minimum requirement for access to levels 7/8, something very achievable as 100 km

- That the statistics cannot be hidden until reaching level 9

- That the use of certain resources (ADA, JARVIS, etc ..) is limited to level 9

I understand that levels below 8/9 are learning and then move on to other goals.

To continue as up to now supposes the lack of motivation to the legitimate players and the fact that many of us have considered leaving the game.

Thank you

Comments

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

- That the kilometers are a minimum requirement for access to levels 7/8, something very achievable as 100 km

that will only slow the bots by hour at most

- That the statistics cannot be hidden until reaching level 9

many dont hide stats,

- That the use of certain resources (ADA, JARVIS, etc ..) is limited to level 9

how would an agent correct an error, or what if the only agent close to a last minute OP blocker was only lvl 8?

• xTx16xTx16 ✭✭

Your opinions seem correct to me.

I have exposed a problem and some possible solution, with levels and kilometers being a reference.

I only ask that an improvement action be worked on.

And you can indicate what your proposals would be in this line. The important thing is that we cooperate in a better Ingress and that Niantic gets involved.

• Me apena que este problema no suscite ninguna iniciativa, ni siquiera un comentario de NianticBrian, NianticCasey, NianticOfficial

👎