2 feature requests

Well, a feature request and a better feature.

Request:- could we get a badge for breaking fields? Say when you break a field you get a 3rd of the mu or would take to make the field. Seems like a big part of the game is breaking fields as much as building them, so a reward for it would be a good addition, would also lead to more tactical planning for hitting fields

Better feature:-dont know how many times it's been requested, but some sort of adventure sync, or at least a better tracker for walking distance. I've been playing for 4 months yet I've not even got 150km on trekkers due to a mixture of having to lock phone to save battery, the app not tracking my cycling, and most of my stops are close to each other in the map but walking distance to them is very curved, so losing like 2/3rds distance due to the curvature. If adventure sync was added, you could also gove level items as rewards too or maybe invent items that can only be gotten through adventure sync, maybe an1 off shield or a 1 off item that fully recharges a portal for free, no xm cost

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

many have asked for it, it seems its a 50/50 that want and dont want badge for destroyed MU, i would like it..

sadly adventure sync cant come until they switch to the newer server upgrades when that is i dont know.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Incant really see any downside to a badge for feilds destruction, it's as much a part of the game as anything else, more so than recon is. It would also mean levelling up would be slightly easier for people in places where the opposite team is larger and controls everything

Ah well, hopefully they get to it, its very disheartening to be walking 70+km a week but due to a mixture of how the app tracks and not being able to have it open for long, only getti g about 20 of that a week

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Mu Freed or Mu Destroyer?

If the goal of the game is to capture MU, wouldn't another goal, be to destroy the other faction's fields...So you can then capture mu?