A Caesura for Osiris

Truthseekers: I've received a little bit of post-mortem from the Niantic Researchers.

It will be a new beginning for them, Sensitive or not. Looking back at the photo extracted from one of Lightman's video logs gives a feeling of nostalgia.

- PAC

Tagged:

Comments

• Wow =D

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously, don't restore their XM sensitivity back. They knew what they were doing all time long, so they have the responsability from their acts. They decided to trust Nemesis regardless they even could be lieing to them.

• Well, if Calvin needs any help at the NIA I'd be more than happy to throw my hat in the ring :D

• Well now that we know the true purpose of the Niantic project, there are obviously going to be some changes

The project was first formed as a kind of rudimentary immortality project. Having seen a vision of the future with all researchers dead, Calvin built a machine and assembled a team that had the goal of defeating fate. And they did just that.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

It's great to see that the Researchers have finally made it out of the bubble and that Nemesis is back in their universe. I'm really curious as to how Nemesis will rebuild their world, but that is the story of another world. Something that isn't quite clear however, what happend to Courier, aka Hank Johnson from the 1218 universe? He wasn't part of the Nemesis universe, so did he return to 1218? Maybe you have a little bit of intel in that, PAC?