cheating with more accounts

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

When Niantic do somthing when agent/agents cheating with more accouts? Nothing happend when agets report to Niantic about cheating with more accouts when agents run ingress self for hold more items,keys and more.

Do somthing soon @NianticBrian

Comments

• quirischaquirischa ✭✭✭✭

When pigs fly, when two sundays come together, when shrimps learn to whistle - in other words - at the greek calends.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Dealing with this in my area. It’s pretty blatant in my opinion. Many people have reported the issue. I got a form response this morning, yet I see the account creating all the havoc still shows up in game. I will likely step away from the game if this continues. Just not worth the hassle unfortunately...

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

niantic loses in the end on this due to players stopping play ingress because of cheaters/spoofers.... not like they will earn money from cheaters

• Multi account is one of the hardest to actually prove. Even viewing a player holding 2 phones means nothing (maybe took wife / kid account out one night). So even if Nia does investigate they see both players active at diff times / locations.

Backpack accounts are far more serious issue

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Yes! I hope @NianticBrian and Niantic can do somthing to make it more hard and listen when agents send in feedback about cheating with accounts and make new cheating system where Niantic easy can see and understand account/accounts use of 1 agent only for cheating with more items.

Post edited by jontebula on
  • The easiest solution to backpack accounts, unfortunately, is to disable item trading between players. Maybe allow trading of keys only. I'm not sure I care for this solution,

• Agreed about it being the hardest to prove.

There's a player in my town that I know is multi-accounting because he does the same on Pokemon Go, and his couchie is always conveniently a P7, or at least a P6. The problem is that without concrete evidence, I can't expect NIA to take the reports seriously.

He's told me in person that he has his friend's account details on his phone. I've told him to knock the multi-accounting on the head, but he's not listened.

• militanzmilitanz ✭✭
    edited July 2020

NIA should add a new Cross-Faction tab in Comm where everyone can see who exchange capsules with.

Something like ACTIVITIES | ALERTS | CHAT | CAPSULES

Then we can make the hard work again and watch-out the cheaters. At least this will stop spoof accounts to share spoofed keys with "legit" players and most backpack accounts will be visible when players with full inventory store items to their 2nd 3rd 4rth etc. account.

Just an idea!

edited July 2020

What does one consider concrete evidence?

Is there anyone here who has successfully defeated a multi-accounter? Several of us submitted pretty blatant moves by a multi-accounter. Flip anchor, rebuild and send links and fields all over the place preventing rebuilding the field. Got the form response, nothing done. He's back today, taking down another field and sending links all over the place.

We've reached out to the other faction, but the actions continue. Heck, we have pictures of his car at the locations. Still, nothing.

Do vanguards still exist? Is there someone "up above" we can reach out to? Legit, how can this continue and be considered okay?

edited July 2020

Thanks, will keep sending them I guess.

Today alone, well over 1 million in lost MU...

Post edited by ZeroHecksGiven on
  • blkskunkblkskunk ✭✭
    edited July 2020

Just looking at the local score, 1 million mu is a little high. When I rethrew those same layers today, and previous days, I was lucky to get 5K apiece. It's just a game.

edited July 2020

Just seems weird that you didn’t reach out before deciding to blow up every single layered field in this cell. Like, hey guys, I wanna play too, let’s open some of this up for the noobs. But, whatever, have fun man

Post edited by ZeroHecksGiven on
  • YURI5KYURI5K ✭✭

sooner you get rid of all players with backpack accounts, sooner game will die.

are multiaccounters really biggest issue in this game ?

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

When the backpacks get used to build portals higher level, both for better gear and for linking further... yes, they're one of the larger problems the game is facing.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

spoofers and people with multi accounts are bad.... and now someone with several accounts can build it a p8 .....

its hard to play against someone who has 5 accounts full of gear..... no fun

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Wanna know what the biggest problem is? Niantic policies.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

I will tell you, dear player, the situation in the Ukrainian city of Ternopil.

Most of our green players gave up playing because there is one player from the blue team who flies regularly. One day this player in the chat openly told me yes I fly, and you won't do anything to me ha, ha, ha ... Not a single statement over the past few years has led to anything. The player both flew and flies. On the home portal of this player and the other player, resonators are placed from accounts that have not been running around the city for a long time. We cannot declare this either. because it doesn't work.

When you are sitting at home and a helicopter flies to you, it is not interesting to anyone. And nothing can be done about it either.

When 1 and the same person puts 4 mods on the portal with you, this is not interesting to anyone. And nothing can be done about it either.

When, during a volcanic eruption, an asteroid fall, a flood, an agent arrives at the portal taking into account the timing - this is not interesting to anyone. And nothing can be done about it either.

And now there will be combat beacons to which helicopters will fly like on raids in Pokemon go. You are an honest player, you will stand in the rain in the cold and capture the portal while 5-10 virtual accounts will simply fly to the portal at the right time ...

But! - this is not interesting to anyone. And nothing can be done about it either.

Apparently, we won't even know who we are fighting for a particular portal. Who are these "arrived"?

Again, not only I already have suspicions that there are modified versions of clients that allow you to demolish even very rare shields in 1 second. What fair battle for beacons can we talk about in this case? Remember this?????????

https://imgur.com/a/R6PyPBr

Yes, I am grateful to niantik for introducing new features into the game, this is commendable and good. But these mechanics are full of holes like cheese through which cheaters climb.

Post edited by GreenVam on
  • HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Remove item drop.

Remove weapon level and make its attack power be based on agent lv.

This will not end, but dimish it significantly.

• DggxysydduxDggxysyddux ✭✭
    edited August 2020

What is this screenshot for? Don't compare Redacted with Prime. No one will know about modified clients in prime, a small number of people have mod, and it's not for sale.

It's a dead game with dead mechanics. foolish to fix any bugs if there is no great demand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzsJI3FCfsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQSheVQiFw&t

• Not everyone knows the flaws in the game, putting print, link and etc., showing what can and who can do it only gets worse. I got to know the code through spam on the comm.

• I saw your logs in comm. Are you from Brazil? Stop making fields and destroying with another account for win trading.

Eu vi seus logs na comm um tempo atrás, logo se vê que você havia acabado de chegar do outro jogo da Niantic, já com a famigerada "conta secundária" pra brincar de win trading.

Fazendo field com a conta verde e derrubando com a conta azul.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

But what about the keys? They are the base of this game, no key drop would pretty much end the game, only local gameplay would be possible.