Virtual IFS Featured Artist- August 2020

IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi to everyone from Ishira on Fevgames! I wanted to start reaching further out into our community and share the love of the artwork that generous agents have done for the IFS Medias! Starting this month im going to start linking and posting the artist interviews i do for these artists here on the forums! So lets get to it!

Hello Virtual IFS Members and all of you amazing agents out there! I hope you guys are looking forward to this months event! Like our previous months, this month has another featured artist and their submitted piece from the  IFS Media Artwork Competition ! You should get this media when you finish your decode challenge! Our featured artist this month is agent xStevenPCx from Perú .

Agent Name

xStevenPCx

Faction

Resistance

Level

What inspired you to submit your piece to the contest?

To win it for my country.

Is there something about your artwork that you want people to know? 

My artwork is inspired by the two great rivals of Enlightened and Resistance.

Is there a website where people can see your artwork?

Not at this time.

Are there any details that you would like to share about your trade? 

They prefer both digital and a pencil. They like to do landscapes and edit characters.

Do you plan to make swag of your image? 

Perhaps

Thank you so much agent for your wonderful art piece and participating in this interview. It fits in very well with the ingress theme and i feel fits nicely here at the end of the tessellation I am sure, like myself, many other agents will enjoy this piece! Agents we love being able to look at these wonderful art pieces and i hope many will consider submitting their artwork in future events!

Please be mindful not to use this artwork(s) used in this post without permission. Thank you and we hope you participate in future IFS art competitions!

@NianticChiaki

Comments