Tessellation Achievement Announcement

124»

Comments

• @Truthseeker and everyone, excellent work!

• Parabéns para todos da Resistência

• I seriously hope this is the end of Niantic run XFAC events for a very very long time.

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you guys for working so hard on this and I want to thank all the agents and everyone one involved that continued to contribute to the investigation! Everyone that worked with us in Essex with getting information and lore updates discussed are really appreciated. There was a new challenge and balance with this but we still very much enjoyed learning and theorizing about Osiris and Nemeverse! We look forward to seeing where the tessellation will lead and maybe just maybe we will learn a little more about what's happened in our past and be able to go through everything with new eyes.

• docwho2100docwho2100 ✭✭✭

What a journey.

• MegaSteeliXMegaSteeliX ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
  • WikiBlueWikiBlue ✭✭✭

It was a superb global event. I met new people, learned a lot, had lot's of fun, .... Well done @Truthseeker 😋

• +1 agree with your comment.

This wasnt a XF event at all.

• Will all agents win the medal? Or are they the ones who posted or are registered on the forum?

• ReS! 💪

• ikaros02ikaros02 ✭✭✭✭

Only the agents who participated get medals, this is not like Avenir shards where everyone gets medal.

• RESISTENCE is the Best Congratulation

• XyinklXyinkl ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

🐱 P.A.Cat is here! @Truthseeker

OPEN THIS 🐱----> https://imgur.com/gallery/ztlDVSJ <----🐱 Gratitude to P.A.C and Tessellation

Post edited by Xyinkl on
  • XyinklXyinkl ✭✭✭

Thank you for feedback. Its been uploaded to Imgur now.😀

• I remembered they set the limit of redeem passcodes to prevent brute force from scripts. But I agree It's an inconvenience even to normal users. Hoping Niantic will find a better way to solve it.

And I really love the idea of Media Capsules.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

The limit from Intel comes from the Zipcars fiasco back in early 2013. Niantic made passcodes of the license plates but they didn't realize their license plates were sequential so if you already knew one passcode...

• RES or die B)

This discussion has been closed.