mission disappeared while working on it

Yesterday I was working on a 12 part mission and #10/12 was there and I was working on it. As I was working on 10/12 it completely disappeared and I was not able to complete it for my banner. Even when I got home I could not see it as available under missions.

Is there a way to get this mission back online so I can complete my banner. I know I will have to do 10-12 again but that would be preferable to having an uncompleted picture.

The address of the mission banner is: 1002 Lakeview Pkwy, Vernon Hills, IL 60061.

Agent,

Metal4Ever1966

Thanks for your games!

Comments

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

The Agent who created the banner might have removed the mission. I suggest you contact the Agent and ask him to take a look what's going on in Mission Creator.

• PangarbanPangarban ✭✭✭✭✭

It is not unheard of for a mission creator to pull a mission near the end of a banner to troll players of the opposite faction. Contact the player to find out what happened, and if they are not able to give a satisfactory answer, you might need to report them for unfair playing.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

does the banner look complete on ingressmosaik website? if u contacted the author what did he say?