[Intel Feature Request] Scout Controller Information

With the new Scout Controller, I assume there's an easy way for you to determine information on which portals an Agent has gained Scout Controller with, as well as which ones they currently have.

Could we have this on the Intel map?

Uniques have always been a problem because without meticulous manual record keeping, they're a complete shot in the dark. You vaguely know where you've been, or can use location history etc to work it out, but that doesn't tell you whether you've visited or captured a portal.

Scout Controller is going to suffer and even worse version of that with the higher complexity in competing for the ownership via scans, so it would be great if you could decorate the getEntities call with that information as flags.

1. Has gained a point as Scout Controller.
  2. Is currently Scout Controller.

If the data's not available in an appropriate form, maybe it would be a good idea to do it now rather than trying to reorganize it later when it's far larger.

Comments

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Would love to see this. Either via the intel map or in game visuals (similar to the pogo visuals surrounding poke stops). Apparently the in game side is waiting on some sort of server upgrade, so intel makes the most sense. If I keep scanning portals, I definitely want to make sure they're uniques.

• The intel and in-game side is waiting on direct development, for Uniques. We're not getting the conversion to Real World Platform any more, so it has to be developed rather than inherited.