What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• The 1 line COM summary, with a selectable scope (alert, activity, comunication or all) like in Redacted (opfully with multi-faction as it now exists separately) .

And a COM channel that doesn't need a minute to load.

• Oh.. and 3rd post, but I seem to forgot a few things today! Why is it not possible that once you finished mission 1 ( of several missions/same banner ) you don't get mission 2 and after mission 3, ...? This should have been implemented ages ago. Note that this is a feature that isn't Redacted either. But I hope this thread is also open to other suggestions.

• The ability to drop or recycle a key from the portal page should be brought back. This is a showstopper for me... the main reason I am still using redacted.

As an added bonus, the ability to put a key into a key cap from the portal's page would be stupendous.

• You should give a MIGRATION BADGE so all player who start in redacted and migrate to prime have his recognition.

• The % boost display from a long-press attack is shown in the middle of the screen and obscures too much. Can it be set to the side, please, and maybe take up less space?

• Apparently in Reacted, the resonators are postioned with the highest resonator in the North position and so forth. Whereas in Prime resonators deploy randomly to whatever spot it ends up on. From other Reacted players I have heard that highest resonator in North position and so forth makes the portals somewhat stronger from attacks. I have not used Reacted, but what I have seen of it I did like it better than Prime. Deployment of resonators was faster than Prime, but that was early spring when I experienced with other members.

• taurus72pvtaurus72pv ✭✭
    edited June 2019

I would like to have a real power save mode with an ability to minimize a graphic processor usage such as animation off.

That could help Prime be playable also on older devices, save battery life and react faster to an action.

• Improving visibility is by far the biggest thing for me as difficulty making sense of everything on a busy screen, especially in sunlight, is the main thing preventing me from making the shift from Redacted to Prime.

• The key Button in the Portal menu i really do miss on Prime.

To drop a key on prime it takes to many clicks through the item Menü.

• Most wanted ... Is in my opinion a better visibility for portals, especially Grey Portals infield. I tried using prime in grey areas and its a pain ...

And the selection of single resos while in Portal View or while recharging can be a Lot better and the resos designed bigger.

• sho0pisho0pi ✭✭

Navigate to the potal.

Ingress needs to go to a specific portal

(Creating reports and fields on comm).

In the current prime, the distance is displayed in the portal details, but I would like it to be displayed on the map screen.

It is already displayed in the mission, so it can be set in any portal.

• Access to OPR and Mission Creator for Prime users, as they cannot log in to either. #PrimePlayersMatter
    • Remove the 3 sec timer that appears when you glyph.(it's just annoying, redact don't have it and it's nice that way)
    • Add an option to restart/abort glyph.(As we know you can do that on redacted by minimizing the app)
    • Add an "upload in background" option to nominations. (Keep both options. Upload now and upload later/background)
    • Add option to select all keys. (add categorization to keys like; short by level, short by key quantity etc)

• I want to add that the new map contains less detail. It's hard ti get an overview or navigate with it. Also that it doesn't show railwais I find negative.

• Make Prime playable on 2G (Edge). This is very important outside of big Cities. Prime won’t even start on 2G. Portals on the countyside are not playable with Prime due to weak connections.

• What I would really like is a "retro option" to make it look and act like redacted: no disturbing graphics, no data consuming pictures, the known zoom when looking onto the ground (no change of angle, only change of size) and so on.

First step could be the long press menue...

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Make russian language for training. Many peoole of other countries speak it. And many young agents dont know english.

• One thing that I have found that I like and big reason I continue to use Redacted is the UI of the Menus and such. Could we have a classic version of the Menus in Prime?

I have used prime and time and time again I go back to Redacted for the reasons that it is still easier for me to navigate through my inventory and other menus than it is in prime. As such I find it easier to use during anomalies.

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

A faster way to recharge portals in Prime. I had to go to main, then keys, click the key, click the charge button, and then it's the recharge options, whilst Redacted is just OPS > Portal Key > click the picture / click recharge button > Recharge.

It seems just a step extra with Prime, but hope this can be applied...somehow

• Option to downgrade to legacy UI.

• Aside from what has already been said, a much lower use of the phone battery.

A better contrast overall so that color blind people can play.

• SouLPrison3rSouLPrison3r ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Access to OPR and Mission Creator for Prime users, as they cannot log in to either. #PrimePlayersMatter

Remove the 3 sec timer that appears when you glyph.(it's just annoying, redact don't have it and it's nice that way)

Add an option to restart/abort glyph.(As we know you can do that on redacted by minimizing the app)

Add an "upload in background" option to nominations. (Keep both options. Upload now and upload later/background)

Add option to select all keys. (add categorization to keys like; short by level, short by key quantity etc)

• Seeing also the adresses (and not only the name) of portals in the menue of managing keys in capsules.

• The "Navigate to" button with the ability to open the portal view around the current navigation target. Portal hopping via "Navigate to" was my favorite hack in the old app. Unfortunately, to my understanding, it's impossible to escape your current field of view in Prime except by using keys or nearby missions, so now you're forced to open IITC Mobile much more often when performing reconnaissance.

• Portal walking. When you navigate your way around the map in your scanner by clicking one portal, setting navigation, revisiting, and repeating

• Link direction. Show XM flow and you can quickly assess how many outbound links are available without going to Intel. Reverse the flow though, outbound links should have outbound flow whereas in redacted outbound links have inbound flow. That's always felt counter intuitive.

• CogswellCogsCogswellCogs ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Parity I'd like to see (in no particular order)

Resonator north dot

Profile sharing button

Make Android checkpoint widget work with Prime

Make Android Wear app work with Prime. I'd rather have a native watch app than wearing a goofy wristband.

Faster startup

Should be able to switch back to the app when open instead of it having to go through startup sequence again.

Need the "portals nearby" tiles like in Redacted that point the direction to nearby portals to activate navigation feature.

• What I miss most from redacted is the “nearest portal” bubble when you are outside visual range. It is very helpful to know how far you need to go to find a portal if nothing shows up on your scanner nearby.