A player use Wayfarer to insult and to slander

maxiririmaxiriri ✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in General

Player(s) (I may think of azerqs ) uses Wayfarer to slander, insult and troll players of the other faction.

Here are 3 examples:

First and I can name the player with no doubts : azerqs --->The change of photo: he takes poor quality photos, then votes for this one to become the main photo ( maybe with his double accounts?).

Here the photo of the portal at its creation

and then the photo of this player.

and with 24 votes, it becomes the principal pic

This greatly lowers the quality of the portal network.

And someone also uses wayfarer to defame or insult. using edits of name or description

Here are 2 examples: 

-ENL = CHEATERS THIEVES

portal coordinates : https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=46.14807,0.29585&z=17&pll=46.14807,0.29585

ANCHOR OF A CHEATER (MY NAME) 

ANCHOR OF A CHEATER PLAYING WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

I'm really hurt by these insinuations.

I'm an honest player, I've been playing ingress for over 6 years, and you can go through all my logs, I'm not afraid, because I know I've never cheated in my life.  

There are already enough portals to evaluate and enough edits of names or descriptions in Wayfarer, so we don't have to spend extra time on this kind of edits. 

Please, BAN those accounts because they brings more than a bad atmosphere, they destroys what millions of players have managed to build: a network of nice, accurate and interesting POI. 

Thank you

@NianticOfficial @NianticAndrew @NianticBrian @NianticCasey @NianticAustin @NianticBC @NianticFumi @NianticHilda @NianticLenette @NianticMac @NianticOfficial @NianticScot @NianticThomas

Comments