Make it easier to delete unwanted portals

Is there any chance we could get better tools to report invalid portals?

For portals that are temporary or have been moved

• Be able to take a picture just like the original showing the portal is no longer there.
  • Be able to explain why the portal is gone. For example it burn down in a fire or it was temporarily or whatever.

Duplicate of another portal

• Be able to log both portals to Niantic
  • Report the one you feel should stay

Have a better way to report obstructs emergency services

• I have a local police outpost that's extremely small. According to the police they tell me they have had problems with people playing Pokemon Go standing in front and making it hard for them to bring in a prisoners. Talked to OPR live and they refused to delete portal telling me the police have to find a phone number and call Niantic. Portal is still there.

Tagged:

Comments

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

all this have to be added

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

funny when u take the OPr/Wayfarer test there are examples that portals should not be on police/ambulance entrance so dont block etc... but when report they do nothing? thats weird..... suddenly they are ok ? Yes i also want a option to attach photo to provide evidence if a portal is permanent removed.... hopeless report sometimes if old street view show the object from 2017 example but in reality its long gone....

• I have tried many times to have an invalid portal removed, correct GPS location, or have a name change. And they refused. I have two portals in my area that the churches have changed names. They refused to change them. I even had a historic land mark to be made a portal. They refused it. Really????

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

We got one in OPR recently that was actually "Hospital Emergency Entrance Sign" Luckily rejected.