hold menu on scanner for: navigate, attack and submit Portal. they are useful for beginner agents and
Missions by distance.
I would love to see a feature that shows you what portals have been hacked or captured to identify what will be new for explorer and pioneer
Prime is to eavy for cheap phone; when you play hard you must reboot the phone 1 or 2 times... also the program crash ...in the missions it's not easy to manage the sequence of portals. The interface it's not intuitive too many special effects.
see the cooling time of the portals
I've seen and liked a lot of good suggestions that are really urgent. There is one that is not so vital, but would be nice: mission launch from portal view. Life is so easy when you don't have to list all the nearby missions...
History and top 3/50 agents
In Reduced, I can know the number of resonators and how XM decreased by the color intensity of CF.
As the color of CF is weak in Prime, it is not possible to understand the status of the portal.
Please provide UI to understand the status of the portal.
Afaik only 20% of the players using prime. 80% of them still use redacted.
I think it's obvious what the community wants to happen!
I expect this post to vanish fast but I was willing to put my two cents in this discussion.
Besides that: Thanks to Niantic for some great years playing a great game and meeting great people around the world!
A penalty for toying around with the portals. I've got some pogo players in my area that do some sorta wizardry with the game's mechanics, and nia's reporting system in order to remove, add and move portals in a way that allows them to manipulate the game so that a great lot of gyms appear all in one place on pokemon, or so that "portals" such as plain pictures of random streets are accepted on the ingress map.
I have comented that you could give us the option to choose between redacted or prime interface on setting menu, but that on redacted can ser the AP vital and recursed symbol on platinun medals, you could put new players levels, new xmp level, xmp **** friend resonators, new medals, new faction, new Missions type "neutralized x portals" , "capture x portals", " make link x kms "etc etc etc, that give us AP or items extras ( similar to pogo), more space on inventary or xmp capsules, resonador capsules, mod capsule (as ley locker capsules), TRADE option without drop ...
There are a lot of things thar you could do for to get better Ingress. I have played ingress since 6 years ago and I think that is not necesary to force us to play prime, please give us the option yo choose between the two interfaces
1) Use home button to cancel actual glyph sequence (instead of killing the whole game and restart the whole game, if your running out of time due a mistake).
2) Same animation speed if you use complex glyph.
3) More contrast for the map. The portal points, especially for neutral portals are much to small.
4) Possibility to disable this heartbeat/pulse animation.
About the "MISSIONS"
1) Make the Mission's HIDDEN settings effective immediately.
The next destination (the next portal to be kept secret if it is true) is all exposed in PRIME scaner!
Also, there are no tips for finding the next destination (portal). This hint must be displayed.
2) Similarly, the original TIPS for guiding the answer are not shown in PRIME!!
This hint should be very useful for answering the correct passphrase.
3) Most disappointing above all agents, even if we try to search for a mission and show the list, PRIME does not give priority to the nearest ones.
4) And to make us even more disappointing is that many of the Beautiful Mission Medals we have won so far have not been displayed correctly, and black holes have become a disappointing display here and there.
XM to be acquired for recycle displayed.
"Exceeds XM Capacity" notice when recycling.
First of all redacted ergonomy. I dont mind that you put deploy/fire button in the middle of sceern, whats drive me crazy is that button is ABOWE item selection, so i dont see what is selected when i fire xmp/us. Thats pretty annoying. Second thing is long press menu.
I want to see diferent types of portals. And shapers with n'zeer.
I belive something like this is what most people wanted:
Bonus if with redacted colors.
As a option or as sold skin, everyone will love it.
The look of the redacted scanner... that what would be cool! or at least the possibility to share my stats with others
I'd like to sync stats with agent stats... That's one of the main reasons I still use redacted
Improve the visibility of portals. Especially uncapped ones. Unless I'm in a top-down view I can barely see them at all.
Normaly, i see a portal and thinking: "oh, i should playing ingress". the problem is, that the scanner starts very slowly, i won't wait. The Redacted Scanner starts massive fastee than the prime scanner
I miss the time stamp and AP gain from glyph hacks in the activity log
Show the correct Mind Units for a field in the activities
I would Like to see stability and fast Startup
Also, I really like the feature in redacted that you can hold the first part of the first glyph and it vibrates to notify you to start when timer is ready
Most of this has been stated before, but these are the major issues that I would love to see addressed:
1) Visibility: it's very hard to see if portals are unclaimed or which faction owns them, distant portals are indistinguishable from xm, resonators are nearly invisible, leveled items are hard to tell apart by color, hacked items all look like they are made from the same shade of washed out maroon glass, and it's difficult to tell whether you are under a field.
2) Bandwidth: Prime assumes we only play with unlimited full strength LTE connections... and uses 3x the data; we need a low bandwidth mode (a way to disable downloading of floating portal images, etc). nominations are nearly impossible with less than 4 bars signal, portals and xm often disappear from the map in moderate signal areas, iOS version requires re-login when exiting and reentering the app in a low signal area, badges and mission banners disappear from profiles at random.
Performance: we need a way to limit battery drain, many users want to disable animations, startup time is at least 2x longer in Prime.
Just use the redacted interface and build a 'shiny' interface, or Just keep redacted, with only one finger navigation and mass recycling. And make a switch to turn off portal Keys. Walking a different city u need to manual throw away lots of Keys when u leave.
Parity of launch time
Parity of memory footprint (tired of excessive relaunching when multitasking)
Parity of visibility in daylight