[Feature Suggest] Change Language

Hello everybody, as the title says, i'd like to have the possibility to change the language of Prime. Redacted has this possibility, so why not even Prime?

Tagged:

Comments

• I like this, im from Argentina and i had to change my cell phone language from spanish to english, only to use ingress in english.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Wizards Unite also has the feature to select the language, so the infrastructure for it is already available on the new platform.

• Really, non-english text may looks ugly in some interface elements.

• I know this post is old, but it' still relevant. The translation of the game is really weird in my language and I just want to be able to switch it to english like everything else on my phone without having to change operating system language across the board.

• I'd like that too. Although it never worked for me in Redacted - it always reverted back to my phone's system language sooner or later.

• And switching the system language into English brings us some problems too. Google maps sounds in English weird with my street names.

On Apple devices the user can choose the language of each app in system settings, but you can't do that in Android and NIA doesn't consider that.