What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been having to do this today in Washington DC. I want simple nearby missions that aren't parts of murals. So much easier to get the closest ones with redacted.

• This is bahasa Indonesia. Saya mau prime ini bisa digunakan saat koneksi internet lambat, ya sama seperti redacted. Jadinya gak susah untuk membuka aplikasinya

• When submitting a portal and choosing a location, I'd like to see blue dots for existing nearby portals on the map, like the map to check duplicates in OPR.

• Here’s my list:

• Fix key list. After a while you can’t click on one to recharge, recycle or drop keys. This is one of the main reasons I have to restart. 
    • Access to key when you’re viewing the portal, like Redacted, clicking on the key.
    • Change the way damage shows when attacking. It covers up the active area on the screen. Similar change needed to how the hacked items dialogs displays as it cover up the hack button. 
    • Message when XM limit is being reached with recycling or using power cubes.

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭

(Don't want to search all 7 pages to see if someone already wrote it.)

I'd like the recruit/invite button back. Couldn't find it on Prime and it wasn't working on redacted. I know the recruit option didn't always result in getting credit towards the badge, but I used this feature quite a bit to invite those who were curious about the game. Side Note: I can't believe how many strangers were perfectly ok with entering their emails into my phone.

Also, please give passcode entry its own tab again? Or, at least make it more accessible?

Thanks for all you do!

• testomaantestomaan ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Please change the graphics to something simpler as it used to be on Redacted. Prime graphics with all that glow and glitter would have been neat on early 2000s but that time has passed. A simplified design is now the thing

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

When adding a description to a portal nomination it should keep the text i already typed (when switcthing between apps) Same for title. Faster load time. Remove portal pictures from the COMM. Change the graphics of my items when scrolling thru my inventory (can't look at it for a long time, it's like i need 3D-glasses :see no evil: )

• Hello!

I have three things that I want to see from REDACTED. First and foremost is the navigation to a portal. It really helps when you are in a previously unvisited area.

Secondly, tap disambiguation to a portal. When you use bus, it's convenient to just tap on the portal and hack it.

And last, the Japanese voice. I just love it ❤

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Here you go, in Prime:

- Portal center point: I don't have it on my device. Why is this device specific? It's such a basic thing, all graphic modes should have it.

- Glyph painting is painfully slow. The drawing cannot keep up with fingers, like there's some intentional delay.

- UI is blue. Glyphs are blue (they were yellow back then). More faction colors? More neutral colors?

- XM is almost invisible under fields. In Redacted - you can see it easily.

- Contrast and colors overally don't help much :( I have big hopes for the recently announced UI rework.

- There's no textures on links and fields, they're just like lines and polygons made in Paint. That's a downgrade compared to Redacted.

- Loading time should be at least comparable to Redacted. Otherwise it's a downgrade.

- Bad UI response for +20% damage. It's unclear how it should look like to get exaclty +20%, not +18 or +19; in Redacted it is an easily visible circle which gets paused for a moment on +20; it's less visible in Prime and doesn't get paused. But if it's made intentionally for greater difficulty then I'll accept that.

- Flames and fields texture are yellow on discharged portals? Transparent holes and overall fainting were logical, at least. But how would you explain yellow?

Post edited by 1valdis on
  • Agree with many things already mentioned here (especially sharing stats and navigating to portals)

My “lack of parity” concerns are around missions -

• “load more missions” should work (currently does not)
    • Missions should be displayed in a logical order (ideally organised by how close to you they start, like in REDACTED)
    • it should be possible to display all of a user’s missions on their profile (currently they fail to load more often than not)
  • Improve battery consumption in Prime that is too exaggerated

• necesitamos poder añadir nuevas fotos a los portales y también poder denunciarlos en caso de que no cumplan los requisitos

• Stop spoofer activity, check whether "Mock Location" is active or not and restrict gameplay. This way atleast some of the PokemonGO spoofer activity can decrease.

• Good and smooth performance, with a low energy footprint (especially on older devices)

• hold menu button for attack, point distance and submit Portal.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kM4ZGeWZncihFdhm6