What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• Ami me gustaria que tenga la barra de "ap" como en la redacted para ir viendo el progreso que va teniendo uno, conservar la manera de ataque a un portal ya que algunos estan demaciado aconstumbrados al anterio siento que al prime le ase falta mas pulir su app, pero seria genial conservar "redacted"para algunos que les guste mas su interfaz.

• TrinityPrincessTrinityPrincess ✭✭✭✭

*profile Share link

*recruitment restored with individual share link that we can post on our social media pages in order to share about our Lord Jarvis

*the visibility in the app. Dear Lord, I'm not even blind and I keep wondering if I should see a doctor, then I go back into redacted and I'm like 'oh, my eyes are totally fine - prime just sucks'.

• Can we please have the UI of REDACTED? I know the answer is going to be no but to be honest it's so much easier to navigate. And all the buttons are simetrically placed, and it makes me feel like a spy agent or some undercover hacker of some sort. When with Prime it just looks fancy and I feel like I'm just playing some game with faded portal icons and resonator models when seen normally from map. Portals look faded and barely visible. I still vote for REDACTED and not for prime but since we're here to discuss prime, UI is my bet.

• For me the most important thing is battery.... I hate it when my battery gets drained like *snaps* that

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Like to see new better UI not old REDACTED now we are in osiris world and not old style in REDACTED.

• edited June 2019

The difference of speed in some actions in the game that in the prime difficult, generally who plays in REDACTED sees that when capturing a portal is much faster than in PRIME, difference seen also when reloading a portal on attack that is much slower in PRIME then in my opinion improving these things would be very useful

• Reduce the apps power consumption, still far to high

Possibility to disable the animations, the animations are a big distraction of what is show on the screen and possible adding to the power consumption issue the app is suffering from.

Improving the readability of the map and information on the map, the old app in that respect is still better.

• I would also like to see the visual difference between the levels of ammo and resonators...

• Today out of the 14 nominations on Prime, only received 10 emails. Where are the other 4? Lost?

If the feature wasn't ready, you should not have launched it.

I am spending fuel to help expand the portal network, for free. But seems I will have to return to those places again to submit and spend more fuel.

This never happened on redacted

Please fix this

• I would like:

compas indicator

North indicator on deploy screen

visibity of missions further away

• phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

Long press menu from redacted

Fire, Navigate, New Portal

With the carousel fire

• WeyrleaderWeyrleader ✭✭✭

Please bring back the old ticketing system for support. That bot is horrendous,

• JohnTheAussieJohnTheAussie ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Being able to submit in low/no signal areas as long as scanner is open.

Recruiter.

Ability to export stats.

• L aggiunta di foto, modifiche posizione, descrizione e titolo

Togliere quei comandi Hack, link, posiziona, come sono adesso e rimetterli come erano su prime, spostare più lontano la posizione di una richiesta, senza che se spostata troppo torna nella posizione reale

• The settings options for faster and higher quality gameplay = Performance Mode.

When turned on=

Higher Quality Anti-Aliasing

Higher Frame Rates

Warn the user of a battery life decay when turned on, and bam, that'll make a lot of us happy.

• num504569num504569 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

-Shortcuts to keylists (I use most)

I look closely at the key list during operation. To confirm the necessary keys, to recycle, and to recharge the portals.

With REDACTED, you can switch between the key list and the normal screen with a single tap on the OPT button, but Prime cannot switch to the key list so easily.

-Bad position of confirmation button

The position of the confirmation button when recycling is very bad.

Did you play a test? seriously?

-List of keys

It is hard to scroll.

The left and right swipes of REDACTED are very easy to operate, but the Prime is very difficult to understand.

It is a function that REDACTED does not have, but it is sufficient if there is a function to select keys and recycle easily.

Like sending to Doctor with Pokemon GO.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Fill capsule at full in one click

And less blue like green glyphs ?

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Better way of identifying mission start portals from the map.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

A lengthy list, will add more to this when I remember what the other problems I have are.

- Zappy animation from being attacked by portals is missing.

- Stat sharing

- To be completely stable

- Fix linkable portals not showing up

- Increase the opacity of fields, and increase the maximum rendered layers fields

- App start time needs to be under 10 seconds.

Currently at 30 seconds on my s9+

- Move the alternative portal photos to a sub tab.

- Nominate new photos, descriptions, and locations

- NFC item sharing (was requested a lot in the early years of Ingress)

- 3d magnetometer to show direction when mobile is perpendicular to the ground.

- Player Arrow to face direction of travel

- Fix comms to enable usage of the Carriage Return

- Fix comms to not auto send when switching apps

- Option to download assets on home WiFi

Things like badges and medals mostly

- Show what portals are Unique Visits/Unique Captures