[Request] Appeals Catergory

Any chance of an additional category, for those wishing to appeal removed portals.

It'll give people somewhere to post those specifically, instead of cluttering the 'Invalid Portal' section.

Comments

• LemoMcLemonFaceLemoMcLemonFace ✭✭✭✭

When reviewing this Nia, can I ask that you also review the malicious abuse / spam marking by one particular agent, who hasn't even commented in this thread.

• GrnTyrantGrnTyrant ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Yes, and while your at it please check @LemoMcLemonFace own malicious abuse / spam marking of others posts aswel. If this bod is going to kick it off in the first place why is he surprised others return the favor 🙄

• Yes @DSoT88 makes a valid point from what I have seen, a few sour lemons about I'm afraid.

Now you're resorting to setting up fake accounts, do you also multi account in game?

@NIA_casey sorry once again, but if you look at this new troll account and those posts it's been marking as spam / abuse.

I've tried to report it using the relevant function, but it's still non functioning

• You could just ignore them?

• GrnTyrantGrnTyrant ✭✭
    edited June 2019

@NIA_casey This is now clear abuse & breaching TOS by @LemoMcLemonFace for now accusing people of mult-accounting. Did someone else happen to disagree with this ranting person? OMG report everyone is his go to line. If you can't accept constructive criticism your in the wrong game unfortunately. My advice moving forward is read Nia's anti bullying policy and get yourself on an anger management program.

Would if it didn't affect the rating and therefore abilities on here.

He's gone through 40 odd posts marking them as spam/abuse, without commenting.

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭

@NIA_casey sorry, but you may want to check how long the XiXiXiXiXiXiX account has been active as an ingress player etc as well as posting on here, funny enough just like @LemoMcLemonFace a "mysterious character " has gone through and just marked mine and others posts, all of whom commented on another now closed thread, and marked abuse flags on my posts, and others who posted on that thread, almost as if they had a vendetta.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

The problem is... We shouldn't be able to see who flagged us. It leads to retribution and grudges that only serve as obstacles to discussion.

I wish I never looked to see who flagged me. It's caused me to devalue their opinion. That's perhaps unfair. I hope they change flags to anonymous. It would be better for the community.

• @LemoMcLemonFace please provide evidence to support that flagging must meet certain criteria. So what! if participants don't want to comment its their right, why do you constantly believe you own this community forum platform? Simple really if you don't like the discussion format then simply leave.

• Personally flagging doesn't bother me as it is flawed function, however, those like this person use it when others disagree with them. The real issue is these abuses go off topic and high-jack topics being disrespectful & ranting out baseless accusations, e.g accuse those who disagree, or agree with someone and they are immediately regarded multi-accounters. Now that is against TOS and the Ingress community spirit we play in.

• Yes @NIA_casey Interesting accusation by @Theisman stalking another agent, Yes, I would be interested to know if they have just started up an account for this community platform, If no proof provided by this @Theisman then he has also crossed the line in this community platform breaching TOS targeting innocent players. I mark your posts just & accordingly in relevance to the topic & what I believe. But hey that's right NOone is allowed to disagree with you. 🙄 Aint it funny you've just appeared in this group, not surprising stalking my posts to rant once again with one of your fellow abuses on my discussion group.

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

@DSoT88 seriously get a grip with your ego, it was the top thread in this category with a new comment on it so I read the new responses and I replied. no stalking is taking place, i have better things to do with my time than follow you around a forum

Funny, this account literally appeared, marked spams, added some likes and then never returns.

Willing to wager it also uses the same device ids as another...