Project Our Ingress Stories

ClaudijaClaudija ✭✭✭✭✭

Our Ingress Stories

What’s that one incredible story you tell when you’re asked “What is Ingress?”

With the sad demise of Google Plus, followed by the limitations on the game brought about by COVID, have left many Ingress players in a nostalgic mood. The G+ platform was home to much of our community building, and provided a record of the complex competitive history of the perma war between Enlightened and Resistance.  

A small, crossfaction group of agents are planning to publish a free book about Ingress. We are searching for agents willing to write about their incredible memories from the game, including key moments in the history of Ingress. Read the Guidelines and Topic Suggestions and find out how to submit your story by checking out: https://tinyurl.com/ingressstory .

If you have any questions about this project, reach out to us via TG @claudija (enl), @DisasterMaker89 (enl), @mimtwin (res), @VanJeffery (res).

Comments

• I am proud to be part of this project and can't wait to see what exciting stories we get.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I find quite revealing that, after leaving the VG program, you still prove yourself worth and want to go on with community projects, regardless of how Niantic could just use this free work as advertisement.

You already had my respect, so I guess I'll just upvote the post.