Locked out of badges

Hi all,

Its been 2 months and I almost got to lvl 13. However, i am locked out of badges, so getting those medals is a pain.

The badge I am talking about is the OPR bagde.

Seems really unfair that there are alot of agents unable to get their OPR badge because they cannot log in to OPR.

This issue is been acknowlegded for over a year and still nothing has been done, except acknowlegding the problem.

It feels like the tickets being made are not taken seriously and almost always get the same awnser.

There is no compensation for being locked out of an ingame badge, and game content.

Niantic please fix the bug.

Sincererly,

thousands of agents willing to do OPR.

Comments

• KorzhakKorzhak ✭✭✭✭✭

Which other badges do you have close to the required level?

• JudyBJudyB ✭✭✭

If you haven't already got them Recharger and Spec Ops are generally relatively easy badges to go for? Most large towns should have a decent number of missions.

I was going to suggest creating some yourself, but I'm guessing you may not be able to do that either?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I imagine the badge you're struggling on is either links and fields or uniques and unique captures. It's usually either one of the duos since they go hand and hand. Hacks and mods... yeah those aren't fast paced. Glyphing I think takes a while for gold as well.