Why now "Access level insufficient" ?

I'm level 11 and suddenly I can't access Events, Nominations, Missions, Scores and dronenet, because "Access level insufficient" ??

I have tried to logout/login of Ingress, clear cache, clear storage, uninstall Ingress and install it again, but without any luck. I can still review nominations at Wayfarer website.

Anyone knows what is going on here ?

Tagged:

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Try ending the tutorial.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I have same bug with 2.48.2 i read @NianticBrian write about Niantic work on the bug. I hope Niantic solves the bug when Niantic relese Prime 2.49

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Theres a quite a few people mentioning this issue with options being locked off due tot forced tutorial mode but from what i've seen it was related to an update or a recurse so how did yours end up like this if you dont mind me asking incase a developer stumbles upon this thread like @NianticBrian @NianticCasey or even @ace

However if you've never done the tutorial before then try to run it all the way through or as @Hydraulinski says above try to end the tutorial from that middle button or the settings menu.

• We're investigating why the New Agent Tutorial is getting restarted for specific Agents. If you see this issue, tapping End Tutorial at the top of the Main Menu will unlock the features that are paused or "locked" during training.

If I click on the End tutorial button only training start. 100% bug in Prime. Please revolve the bug soon.

• SpookiePowerSpookiePower ✭✭
    edited June 2020

I just found out, that if I click "End tutorial" and then "End training" every thing is fine again. But when I close the Ingress app, I'm locked out of these things again, and have to click "End tutorial" and the "End training" again to make it work again

edited June 2020

If I end training it only start tutorial and when i restart Prime same bug with padlocks again. Please relese update of Prime when resolve the bug. @NianticBrian not resolve in 2.49.2 if i read about it. 😭 hope 2.50.2 resolve the bug with padlocks.