[Request] Enforced Faction Avatars

Please don't allow Resistance to select Enlightened Avatars and Enlightened to select Resistance Avatars. The general ones are fine.

Tagged:

Comments

• 😏

• I would like custom avatars, but having some kind of "flair" that looks at your ingress account. so it says @agentname and faction.

• Right now this is an option for Agents of both factions, but it's something we can change in future updates.

• DragonBallZekeDragonBallZeke ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I disagree. As I mentioned in a previous comment, there is little enforced faction flairs can do to benefit discussion.

• There is no way to prevent people from using the other faction's avatar. I think they should be just removed and let's use non-faction avatars. BTW, I love the archtype avatars :-)

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

please do not prevent people using avatars based on faction. everyone should be able to use all pictures, especially if we cannot upload our own.

• JorgeLocoJorgeLoco ✭✭✭

@Majeye Agreed. I actually like that we can mostly be relatively neutral factionwise in this forum. Obviously people know you by your agent name. However, at the very least, you aren't automatically biased against someone's opinion because they are of the either faction if you are so inclined to such biases.

• MadReliqueMadRelique ✭✭✭

I think forcing alignment avatars is a bad idea. Remember, players can recurse, so an agent can or previously could have identified as being a member of their current rival faction.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

leave avatars to wander in the world of Chaos...

but dem agent names... Niantic, you can color those accordingly. have the profile call back periodically and check that way it automatically changes during a recursion flip.

• JorgeLocoJorgeLoco ✭✭✭

Or just leave it neutral so we don't start jumping into cliques right away