LoneWolf in Wichita

I was amazed to find there were no REAL active enlightened in Wichita. The map was completely Blue. How boring. The other side seems friendly enough, even glad to see an opposing player blow up their stuff. Put up things to blow up for themselves. Met a nice couple already, for being blue. See a couple of other Enlightened ppl pop-up, much higher level than me. Make a couple portals, single link, then they're gone. Lots of GPS games to chose from I guess. Most bore me too tears. Wonder what happened to leave so many of one team, and virtually none of the other? Curious.

Comments

• Hope you have success rounding up new ENL players so things will balance out.

• Bribing my nieces a 100 to get to level 8. Gonna flatten Douglas street.

• recruit a couple of friends. it doesn't take a huge army to make a dent.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Seen this movie already, the moment you become a pain as a player you will start to glimpse why there are no ENL in your area.

Take it easy

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

All it takes is 3 to 7 to expose multiaccounting, drivegressing, and pitas. Good luck.

• ClutterCutterClutterCutter ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

The last three comments reflect a bad experience you’ve all had in your community. I’m sorry for that. However that does not mean it has to be that way in every community. I am RES in Wichita and we do not bully players. We would love to have some balance and competition.

edited June 2020

Sorry, seen this movie too. If that was the case, there would be some competition and balance already.

No FC? :)

Faction Change.

You said you are willing to play if there is competition. In almost all games I've ever played I've always "joined" the losing team because I see no fun in doing nothing to win. Like, login, boom, you are a winner, what's that? What kind of loser could enjoy such thing?

That's why I suggest, a Faction Change might be your solution.

So... FC? :)

• I didn’t actually say I would be willing to play if there is competition. I play willingly either way. Seems to me like it’s cyclical. Wasn’t but a couple summers ago that RES couldn’t win a cycle. I said we would love to have competition & balance. I personally would not consider a faction change. I am very loyal to my teammates, locally, regionally, nationally. When I chose my faction, it was fairly even.

edited June 2020

Wow. So it’s okay to throw out accusations that nobody has the courage to talk out in person. Good to know. Not /s

I have to say that I would like to know more about that, @bumblers, the way I see it there must be a number of reasons for this situation and not all of them are necessary related to the RES side, but pretty sure RES has a main role on it.

Please, if you got a little bit of detail, you could share it to enlighten us, because I've also seen these movies already. And, as you can see, now our friend is in defence position when he came just to wish OP some luck.

As for @ClutterCutter, hey, it's ok, I wasn't asking for reasons for you to not FC, but I gotta say, that "loyalty" you speak about it's already a glimpse of what's actually happening, movie that, guess what, seen too.

edited June 2020

She wouldn’t actually know, as she is in a completely different community across the country. She only knows third-hand information.

It’s like the old game “telephone” we all played in elementary school. What was actually said gets twisted and embellished and then passed around like truth. There are always two sides to every story. Assuming RES played the main role in the old ENL not playing jumps to a conclusion that isn’t supported.

I would hope anyone, like the original poster FauxTick, would be encouraged in the current situation and play with the people who are active and (by his own words) are friendly. Gather some new recruits and be an awesome Wichita ENL team, regardless of who is or isn’t playing today.

Well, I advised to take it easy, that is always a good advise in gaming matters.

About the broken-phone game, is not just a kids game, many companies use it in teamwork related formations for their employees and is often quite revealing.

My apologies for asuming that RES have direct relation, but I haven't seen anything proving me wrong either, so I guess time will tell.

Peace! And remember: take it easy.